PGP:Quick! Turn On The AC! Bono In Leather & U2 Are Running Circles Around Us!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sounds perfect! :up :

I love most of her dresses - she has fabulous style. If only I could look half as good in those kinds of clothes! )

I know. Let me at her wardrobe. :lol: I wouldn't look s good as her either but sod it, they're to pretty. The only real prob is they're too expensive. I was sooo close to getting her black and white checked coat she had in season 2. :angry::sad::lol:

Y'know, this is probably the first time some of us have been on here all at the same time in a couple of years. :heart :

:heart:

I reeeeeeally hate to do this, but I have to go out for a bit...groceries. :angry : :mad :

I'll see some of you when I get back, and for those who will be in bed, talk to you soon. :kiss : :love :

Jem :hug : :hug :

But Peanut butter sandwiches and toast are totally nutrional right? :angry::lol:

:wink: See you later/ tommorow. :kiss:

Oh i eat those :drool:

:up:

I know. Let me at her wardrobe. :lol: I wouldn't look s good as her either but sod it, they're to pretty. The only real prob is they're too expensive. I was sooo close to getting her black and white checked coat she had in season 2. :angry::sad::lol:

Oh yeah, I remember that! :love:

Plus, I'm not skinny, so those types of clothes would never fit me properly. I'd look like a beached whale or something. :laugh:

:wave::wave:

Since i didn't go to many SLP in 2005, they're still fun to me

i play my favorite songs from 360 DVD for the visuals as well as the audio- esp b/c i still :reject: don't have my CD changer set up yet.

nice to see the old school gang in place!:hyper::heart:

Hey Dazzy :hug:
I said hai in the SLP but the thing was moving so darn fast I have no idea if you saw it.

NO I didn't :lol:

:hug:

have leave here now

maybe stop in later

oH ,Bri........

I JUST got a used Air Port Card last week for this Ibook laptop my sis gave me she upgraded! Older machine so the APC's aren't around for it except in specialty apple stores ( NOT THE Apple store)

yes 'm stealing some one's signal at home ( hope to pay my own way in the late fall after paying off my AC bills.... ) get a affordalbe plan so the sig comes as goes if i kicked out or they turn theirs off but I'm grateful just have some more acess now!!!! :hyper::hyper::heart::heart::heart:

any way leaving for now

take care all!!!!

DG good luck with your interview!!!

but i've gotten on at Star Bucks, AU Bon PAN & in at least one park so far!!! in the past 6 days!!!:ohmy::ohmy::heart:

Sushi's not something you mess around with. :lol : If I'm going to a restaurant, I want to make sure ahead of time that it's a good place. I'm sure there will be some place in Montreal that will be excellent.

Our office is moving to a bigger location in a few months, and I'm really going to miss having a fabulous sushi restaurant on the first floor of our building. :sad : We'll be about a 10-15 minute drive away, so I'll probably have to find a new sushi place to eat at for weekday lunches. That's pretty much the only downside to the upcoming move. :lol :

Yeah I don't want no dodgy Sushi place. :lol:

:sad: Oh noez. That sucks. You must start investigating now I say. :shifty: Good excuse to go for team meal outs. :lol:

I don't do fish , except Tuna & Cod :reject :

I'll bring a tuna sandwich :lol :

They do loads of other stuff. :D :hug:

Oh yeah, I remember that! :love :

Plus, I'm not skinny, so those types of clothes would never fit me properly. I'd look like a beached whale or something. :laugh :

I'd ordered it but then the shop emailed me back saying they had gotten the stocks wrong and it was out of stock. :sad::scream: I was sooooo pissed. :lol:

No you would not. :shame: I often think I look daft in high fashion stuff, its all about the accessories. :sexywink:

:hug::hug::hug: Here if you need to talk/PM. :hug::heart:

Sorry I left without saying bye. I'm under the weather, and I just fell asleep!!:crack:

Oh no Zooey, what's wrong?:hug:

I'd ordered it but then the shop emailed me back saying they had gotten the stocks wrong and it was out of stock. : sad:: scream: I was sooooo pissed. : lol:

No you would not. :shame: I often think I look daft in high fashion stuff, its all about the accessories. :sexywink:

That's so annoying. Get your stock right - don't fool customers into thinking they're getting something they want! :(

:shifty::lol: There's a Japanese place here in my town but no one will go with me. Get on a plane and visit England and come with me pls!! kthxbai :wink::lol:

Craig just rang me and I got teary about everything again. :reject::lmao:

:sigh:

Well, maybe I'll make a stop in London before or after my Italy trip in 2012. :D I've heard that it's cheaper to fly in/out of a place like London or something, then take a flight from there over to Italy. :)

Speaking of flights, I was looking into Montreal, and one airline has flights for just over $200 each way, which isn't bad. Granted, they don't have next July up just yet, but that looks good!

Sorry I left without saying bye. I'm under the weather, and I just fell asleep!!:crack :

Awww. :hug: *sends feeling better vibes* :hug:

That's so annoying. Get your stock right - don't fool customers into thinking they're getting something they want! :(

Well, maybe I'll make a stop in London before or after my Italy trip in 2012. : D I've heard that it's cheaper to fly in/out of a place like London or something, then take a flight from there over to Italy. : )

Speaking of flights, I was looking into Montreal, and one airline has flights for just over $200 each way, which isn't bad. Granted, they don't have next July up just yet, but that looks good!

I know I was soooo upset. I was look, oooh most gorge coat ever. Posted on my interference blog about it then they took it off me. :madwife:

That would be cool. :shifty: I'd def come down and see you. :love: Hey I might use your Italy trip as a double excuse to see you and Italy. :drool::lol:

:hyper: * fingers crossed for you for Montreal flights * :hug:

:hug: for Amy who's sick and Jem who's sad and me who is ready to kill someone (first day back at work - awful meetings, getting my arm twisted into doing things I said 10 times I didn't want to do, broken stuff, lost/stolen stuff, etc)

:hug: for Amy who's sick and Jem who's sad and me who is ready to kill someone (first day back at work - awful meetings, getting my arm twisted into doing things I said 10 times I didn't want to do, broken stuff, lost/stolen stuff, etc)

Sorry your first day wasn't so good!:hug:

:hug : for Amy who's sick and Jem who's sad and me who is ready to kill someone (first day back at work - awful meetings, getting my arm twisted into doing things I said 10 times I didn't want to do, broken stuff, lost/stolen stuff, etc)

:sad: Sorry your day has been so awful. :hug: What was stolen? :ohmy::sad::madwife:

i remember that coat, Jem :lol :

:lol:

For those interested. God it was gorgeous. :drool:

Mah new coat!!! - U2 Feedback

My devastation. :lmao:

Noooooooooooooo!!!! - U2 Feedback

I still want it. There was also a H&M coat I wanted which I could never find in my size. :sad::lmao:

Lesson learnt. Must go shopping more. :lmao: ( If I had money :wink: )

That would be cool. :shifty: I'd def come down and see you. :love: Hey I might use your Italy trip as a double excuse to see you and Italy. :drool::lol:

:hyper: * fingers crossed for you for Montreal flights * :hug:

I like the sounds of this!! :hi5:

:hug: Sending positive vibes for a better day tomorrow. And rum. :cocktail: Or the booze of your choice, whatever will make things a little brighter. :)

I like the sounds of this!! :hi5:

:shifty::hi5: We'll discuss nearer the time. :sexywink:

Must get my arse to the gym here in a few - I think that'll help.

You will totally appreciate this. :hyper: My cousin took me to her local Lido ( Outdoor pool :drool::love: ) on Sunday in London. I was soo happy to be swimming in the sunshine. *Pools are one of my happy places :heart: * There were people doing laps and I thought of you. :love::hug:

Zooey, what grade do you teach?

High school drama

You will totally appreciate this. :hyper: My cousin took me to her local Lido ( Outdoor pool :drool::love: ) on Sunday in London. I was soo happy to be swimming in the sunshine. *Pools are one of my happy places :heart: * There were people doing laps and I thought of you. :love::hug:

:love:

Wish I'd brought my swim suit today - our gym has an outdoor pool

Back
Top Bottom