PGP Polygamy Camp: Opening Soon at an Undisclosed Location Near You!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:madwife: to VP's cursor/touchpad.

Oooh that sounds awesome. :love: She will get lots of use out of that I am sure. :D :hi5:

The only thing I know I am getting is my pretty Edun scarf. Being bought for Xmas for me. :hyper::love:

It's this one, but hers is black: https://www.onlinelimitedoffers.com...de=product&cash_add=Y&error_code=0&error_msg=
Those suckers literally last for decades. :up: I wasn't sure if she thought it would be useful/practical now, or if it was something she'd rather wait and get after she's done school, but after her saying for an hour that it was too much, and me telling her I didn't know what the hell else to get her (she couldn't think of one damn thing she wanted!) she finally said to go ahead and get it. I think what sold her on it now was hearing that you can get a pasta making attachment for it. :drool:

Your scarf! :love: Is Craig getting it for you?

This is what my road looks like. Probably nothing to those of you who are used to snow but to us European's who aren't used to it. :ohmy::lol:

IMG00514-20101221-12593.jpg

looks the same as here:lol:

Just braved through it to buy a new tv remote. Mine died. :crack: I only just returned.

When I was in high school, we only needed to take 2 years of math, so I only did what I had to, and got the hell out of that class. :lol: Then when I went back to university, if you didn't have 4 yrs of high school math, you needed to take an intro to algebra class as a prerequisite before you could take stats. That was HELL. I just absolutely struggled through the whole entire thing. I'm awesome when it comes to numbers - adding, subtracting, multiplying, dividing, fractions, decimals, percentages - I can do fairly complex calculations in my head, before most people can punch the numbers into a calculator. But when it becomes abstract, with letters and shit thrown into the equation? It's like I freeze and become the dumbest person ever. :crazy:

Yeah, the whole thing was this crazy, insane rollercoaster that I needed to get off of, for my sanity's sake. It's amazing we ever got together to begin with. He was a friend of a friend of a friend (lol) and we met through out mutual friends, and had a drunken hook up the night we met. :lol It probably shouldn't have gone any farther than that, but it did, obviously. It was SO hard for me to let him go (just ask the girls around here, I whined about him constantly). I had an easier time walking away from my marriage. I kind of had to get myself into a mindset where I was really, really angry and hated him before I could end it for good. I'm not ready to let that anger go, I think I kind of need it, so I don't do anything stupid.

You sound like me. I hate that abstract bullshit so much, I just don't get it. Numbers are easy, letters? Fuck that!

:hug: Shame that it didn't work out with him, but it sounds like what you did was for the best.

It's this one, but hers is black: Kitchenaid CA Site

Those suckers literally last for decades. :up: I wasn't sure if she thought it would be useful/practical now, or if it was something she'd rather wait and get after she's done school, but after saying for an hour that it was too much, and me telling her I didn't know what the hell else to get her (she couldn't think of one damn thing she wanted!) she finally said to go ahead and get it. I think what sold her on it now was hearing that you can get a pasta making attachment for it. :drool:

Your scarf! :love: Is Craig getting it for you?

Oooh nice. :love: There is a pasta making attachment? Awesome. :up:

Yes. :D :hyper::love:

:crack: I'm trying to program this stupid remote control... it says that when the light flashes twice you put in the correct code and it should work.... the light flashed twice but the other buttons don't work. Blaaaaargh!

Its weird isn't it, the ground still being frozen? :lol:

Wow it took you all that time to get a remote. :crack::hug: Did you drive or cycle?
Yeah, the whole country's pretty much dead. No birds, barely anyone on the streets. It's weird.

I walked. With my mum as she had to pick up her ice skates from where they sharpened them. It's too dangerous to cycle and dad has our only car to work, don't have one of my own.

YES, totally!

I did. Thanks. :hug:
Maybe it's a female thing. :shifty: Can I just skip maths cause I'm female then?

WOOHOO I have a working TV remote! :dance: :yippie:

Keep in mind that my last one has been half dead for over a year, half the buttons not working and having to squeeze it to make the other half work. This is a big thing for me. :lol:

I'm going to play Zelda for a bit, back later. :wave:

Good morning!:wave:

Guess who has the flu now? Aren't I just the luckiest person ever! :happy:

At least my xmas shopping is done. :wink:

How much snow do you have now?

Yeah, I'm not sure why I haven't seen it yet. I love Johnny obviously, and Tim Burton movies.

Now my cursor/touchpad is being a bitch. :scream: Sometimes it jumps as I'm typing and inserts letters into text I've already typed, sometimes as I'm typing it'll highlight earlier text, so that when I type more, it deletes earlier parts of the message. It's taken me like 10 minutes to respond to this. :scream:

I got her a Kitchenaid stand mixer, the most powerful one, from their Pro line, 575 watts, so that it has enough power to knead dough. :love: :love: Got a really good deal on it on the Costco website, but it was still too expensive to get if it was something she didn't really want, so I had to ask her.

We have quite a bit of snow. I was just outside shoveling my driveway and the amount of snow piled up in the yard goes half way up my thigh.

Those kitchen aids are the best! She'll love it!

Yeah, the whole country's pretty much dead. No birds, barely anyone on the streets. It's weird.

I walked. With my mum as she had to pick up her ice skates from where they sharpened them. It's too dangerous to cycle and dad has our only car to work, don't have one of my own.

It sounds worse where you are than where I am. :ohmy:

Stay safe. :hug:

WOOHOO I have a working TV remote! :dance : :yippie :

Keep in mind that my last one has been half dead for over a year, half the buttons not working and having to squeeze it to make the other half work. This is a big thing for me. :lol :

:

:yippie::hi5:

I discovered last week I have no remote for the DVD player Craig gave me for my room. He did get it for free though so I can't complain.

:crack: I'm trying to program this stupid remote control... it says that when the light flashes twice you put in the correct code and it should work.... the light flashed twice but the other buttons don't work. Blaaaaargh!

Glad you finally got it working! I had to get my mom a new remote the other day - her new tv came with one with a billion tiny buttons, and she was always pushing the wrong one, and couldn't get her tv to work, as a result. Now they're selling some for visually impaired people or the elderly, very basic with just the buttons necessary for volume and to change the channel, and the buttons are large and easy to see. :up:

Good morning!:wave:

Guess who has the flu now? Aren't I just the luckiest person ever! :happy:

At least my xmas shopping is done. :wink:

Oh no!! :( Hope you're over it soon. :hug:

I went to the bank yesterday (the motherfucking bank!) and was talking to the teller. She said she had her son to the walk in clinic the night before because he has a virus with a fever over 103.

I went home and scrubbed my hands in hot water for 10 minutes, then used hand sanitizer. :lol:

(Hand sanitizer!! 2005!! :love: )

We have quite a bit of snow. I was just outside shoveling my driveway and the amount of snow piled up in the yard goes half way up my thigh.

Those kitchen aids are the best! She'll love it!

Yikes, that's a lot of snow! We still have grass peeking up through ours, and there's not much in the forecast for the next week, so hopefully we'll get in to the new year with barely nothing.

I went to the bank yesterday (the motherfucking bank!) and was talking to the teller. She said she had her son to the walk in clinic the night before because he has a virus with a fever over 103.

I went home and scrubbed my hands in hot water for 10 minutes, then used hand sanitizer. :lol:

(Hand sanitizer!! 2005!! :love: )

:yikes: at the woman's son. No wonder you scrubbed and sanitized. :lol:

Hand sanitizer. :love::lmao:

Purell-Hand-Sanitizer-300x300.jpg

Glad you manage to find a remote your Mum can see better. :hug: Don't know how they expect older people to see those tiny buttons.

:yikes: at the woman's son. No wonder you scrubbed and sanitized. :lol:

Hand sanitizer. :love::lmao:

Purell-Hand-Sanitizer-300x300.jpg

Glad you manage to find a remote your Mum can see better. :hug: Don't know how they expect older people to see those tiny buttons.

I kept the tiny bottles I got from Plebans that year, and I still have some of them. :lmao:

She was calling me, telling me that she thought her cable had been turned off. One day I went there after she'd been complaining about her tv not working, and she had it unplugged. :crack: I'm really hoping the new remote works for her.

I kept the tiny bottles I got from Plebans that year, and I still have some of them. :lmao:

She was calling me, telling me that she thought her cable had been turned off. One day I went there after she'd been complaining about her tv not working, and she had it unplugged. :crack: I'm really hoping the new remote works for her.

I still have mine too. :hi5::lmao:

Awww. I hope it works too. :hug:

Remember this? : sexywink:

Mmmmm.......yes please. :shifty :

iconu2vampirebonobitemesapphires13.gif

:drool :

lticon.gif

: lmao :

:tears:: lmao: Travelling tickets.

londontix.jpg

:memories:

clamlimpsmallsig.jpg

008_08_0002.jpg

010_10_0002.jpg

captainobvious.gif

loofas.jpg

: lmao:: lmao:

: love: Cheered me up a little bit. : wink:

:lmao: !!!!!! Memories. :love:

Cursor. : scream:

Gotta head out anyway, my sister just called and asked if I'd run a couple of errands for her, plus take my mom to get her hair done. And I could use a trim while I'm there, too.

Ttyl. :hug:

:lmao: !!!!!! Memories. :love:

Gotta head out anyway, my sister just called and asked if I'd run a couple of errands for her, plus take my mom to get her hair done. And I could use a trim while I'm there, too.

Ttyl. :hug:

Memories. :love::hi5: I needed a little giggle.

:hug: See you later. Think I'm gonna go lie down on my heated blanket. My back hurts. :lol:

:wave::hug:

Back
Top Bottom