PGP Polygamy Camp: Opening Soon at an Undisclosed Location Near You!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
5283773587_5ced70731b_b.jpg

:laugh: Bono's hand, Edge's face, Bono's face. Perfect!!

:shifty: looks like Bono's not the only one who has ripped pants trouble..

This is prettay. :love:

GG :hug:

Somthing Christmasy :hmm:

PGP - getting Mullened on some Irish Liquor :shifty:

My vote. :giggle:

I'm still laughing about the double pants thing. It's just... so weird! Even if he were afraid to rip out of the pants again, he's been wearing a size bigger this leg! :lol: But to wear two pairs during summertime?

Why what's his FOADness done now?? :lol:

APPARENTLY Mr. Mullen has been playing the proper intro to streets with the click clack of his drumsticks at most gigs this tour. :| Except all my 2009 AND 2010 gigs.

I was completely under the conviction that he stopped doing it this tour. But now I found out he didn't, and that it was played most '09 shows. :tsk: That's a penalty Mullen. I demand a personally written apology and an extra performance of Streets.

:wink: Well hell has to freeze over first before I'd let Mullen click my clack!

:lol:

Dammit, I gotta go get ready to go Christmas shopping. Should be fun anyway, and at least the pouring rain has stopped for now. Geeez it poured hard nonstop for days, very unusual for us.

:lol:

Dammit, I gotta go get ready to go Christmas shopping. Should be fun anyway, and at least the pouring rain has stopped for now. Geeez it poured hard nonstop for days, very unusual for us.

Want to borrow some snow? :sexywink:

:hug: Enjoy your shopping, it's bedtime for me. Exam tomorrow, I can't wait /not. Sorry to leave while you just got here Wild, next time ok?

For a few minutes!:shifty: What shall we do? Or should I say who shall we do!:wink:

Awww, poor GG. Yes. Larry must find a way to make that up to you, even if it means clicking some clacking or whatever the hell you guys were talking about :p.

PGP - chasing the boys with Mistletoe?

I vote for this one, myself.

(Hello to you, by the way, good to see ya :wave:)

Thanks!:hug:

i hear that- that you'd scard !

at least had gotten most of my "swimmer's legs" back ( i'm pretty much like intermediate), sio by the time it happend while I was shocked :ohmy:
I recovered very fast; closed my mouth no water in, got my feet right back on the bottom and came back up! *phew*
And then went back and enjoyed myself.

Good. Sounds like the best way to handle it-get right back in there and face your fear. I'm glad you were able to recover yourself quickly. Most people would panic (...hi...) and that would only make the situation worse, not better.

Angela, yay for getting a car, and for three days off! What awesome news! :)

Indeed. Especially about the car-it's nothing fancy, it's a small two-door car (which, for people like myself, who have long legs, can be a bit of a pain sometimes to get in and out of, LOL), older, the handle on the driver's side is busted (and the door handle is up on the side next to the window, not down where most door handles tend to be on cars :huh:. Why, I don't know, but okay...*Shrugs*), but it's a car, it gets us around town, it saves us a LOT of cab fare money, and it runs and that's the most important thing. We don't need anything fancy. We just want to get to the places we need/want to go. That's all.

It does have a CD player in it, too, which is kind of nice. That's my idea of a luxury for a car :lol:.

I slept in today. I enjoyed it. Very much.

So yesterday I went out around 1, and didn't get home until 8, so it ended up taking about 5 or 6 hrs longer than I expected. :scream: I hadn't eaten since mid morning, and about an hour or two before we headed home, I could feel my back and neck tighten up. Then not long after I got home, I started getting one of those pre-migraine aura zig-zag light things in my field of vision again, freaked me the hell out. I had one in the summer, but before that, it had been several years. This one lasted about 30 minutes, and I was expecting a bad headache after. I got one, but it wasn't *that* bad, I've had worse. And now I have to go out again this morning, because every time I've been out for the past few days, Sarah has been with me. :scream: Shouldn't take long though, certainly not 7 hrs.

Ooooooh :hug:. That sounds fun, sorry about that. I'd freak out, too. Maybe start bringing something small to munch on, just in case, to help tide you over?

If it's been a good number of hours and I haven't eaten something, I get headaches, too. Not on the level of yours, necessarily, but I do get them. There's a lot of things that can trigger headaches with me, I hate it. Hopefully things went better for you today.

I love Christmas, but yeah, it will be nice when the craziness calms down, no doubt.

ETA: LOVE the baby otter. Awwww.

Angela

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom