PGP Polygamy Camp: Opening Soon at an Undisclosed Location Near You!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lol: The entire side of my dresser faces my bed, and I covered that side of it completely with U2 concert photos/news articles/etc :D

Sounds like a perfectly fine decorating scheme to me :yes:. I used to do that when I was younger, too. I can't wait until I have my own room again, so I can do that (I have a Muse poster I got at Red Rocks when I saw them a few years ago. I still have yet to be able to take that out of its wrapping and hang it up :angry:).

Good night to all who are heading off to bed :wave:! Pleasant U2 dreams (or dreams of anything else that you fancy)! I'll be up for a little bit longer, woo-just sitting here listening to some music right now.

Angela

Gg :kiss:

bonoblackTbeerarmssmile.jpg

I got more... still looking.

is he daydreaming??

My best friend and I have been singing the Cee Lo "Fuck You" song ALL DAY (we are possibly very bitter people) and so we just got on a roll of posting "FU" stuff on each other's FB. (SO CLASSY!)

Anyway, she just totally won, because she managed to find this:

u2-fuck-you-demotivational-poster-1256443528.jpg

My answer- Gladly!! But I may need to stretch first.

:lol:

Gg :kiss:

bonoblackTbeerarmssmile.jpg

I got more... still looking.

Awwwwwwwwwwww :cute:

My best friend and I have been singing the Cee Lo "Fuck You" song ALL DAY (we are possibly very bitter people) and so we just got on a roll of posting "FU" stuff on each other's FB. (SO CLASSY!)

Anyway, she just totally won, because she managed to find this:

u2-fuck-you-demotivational-poster-1256443528.jpg

My answer- Gladly!! But I may need to stretch first.

If you insist :rolleyes:

:love: :drool: :hyper:

I noticed those too. But I also noticed the front of the jeans. :shifty:

We don't look there!! :shocked::shame:

*goes to look* :shifty:

Dear Bono:

I would like you to know that I would hit that so hard.

Love,

Cori

PS: Want to come bowling with my team at work today? You can be on my team. :flirt:

Also PS: UNF

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom