PGP - Next year is so going to rock

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We definitely had a blast last night!! :hyper:

My cold is a million times worse today so I gotta rest all day to get better for the Elevation show tonight.

OMG Jem and Wild, your posts last night were hilarious :lol: Drea and I were sitting in my room laughing so hard reading them :lol:

We took those woodpecker pics especially for you guys :shifty: Group shot there next summer!

Thanks for all the nice comments guys :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thanks, Jem! :hug: No hangover for me this morning. Thankfully I didn't have enough to give me a rip-roaring one. I have a bit of a stomachache, but otherwise that's it.

Glad everyone's having a fun weekend! :hi5:

K, hope your cold gets better today. Have a great time tonight.

Any plans for you this weekend?

work out / time trials for the race next week, going to see a movie with a friend tomorrow. A neighbor has some fireworks( which are illegal in this state :shh: ) so we'll prob look for a safe place to set those off on Sunday night.

Thanks, Jem! :hug: No hangover for me this morning. Thankfully I didn't have enough to give me a rip-roaring one. I have a bit of a stomachache, but otherwise that's it.

Glad everyone's having a fun weekend! :hi5:

Glad you don't have a mega hangover today :hug:

work out / time trials for the race next week, going to see a movie with a friend tomorrow. A neighbor has some fireworks( which are illegal in this state :shh: ) so we'll prob look for a safe place to set those off on Sunday night.

Sounds like a great weekend :up:

Me and Drea were talking last night and decided you need to come to TO one year :wink:

Glad you don't have a mega hangover today :hug:

Sounds like a great weekend :up:

Me and Drea were talking last night and decided you need to come to TO one year :wink:

Yeah next year when the Brits are there too :drool::hyper:

Aw! I feel loved. I don't know if I could swing TO and Chicago. But the pics make it look beautiful & the thought of hangin out with y'all...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom