PGP: Lookin' for a Sugar Daddy to buy our Uber Boxes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, whatever floats your boat. :)

I read about 2-3 paragraphs of one of the books once, just to see what all the fuss was about, and I pretty much wanted to smash my head on a hard surface. The writing was horrendous. I haven't seen any of the movies either, but maybe they're better than the books? :lol:

I actually liked the books :reject: (before the movies made it obvious to me there was something wrong with them) but hated the movies...

At least you have good taste in music, since you're both here and are obviously U2 fans. :wink: You'll be forgiven for your lapses in judgement book-wise. :giggle:

On this subject: I once saw a Twilight-themed tshirt I was sorely tempted to buy, but I had no money to get it :)sad:).

It was black (I love black clothes!), and it said: "Then Buffy slayed Edward. The End" :lol:

At least you have good taste in music, since you're both here and are obviously U2 fans. :wink: You'll be forgiven for your lapses in judgement book-wise. :giggle:
Except for the Twilight books, my tastes usually run to historical fiction, fantasy (Dresden Files, anyone?), or science fiction.

I said liked, past tense...I don't like the books anymore as the movies made me figure out Bella can't do much on her own...but I believe you, Tara :)

I was a Twilight fan back in middle school when the fan base wasn't really existing much, and when it seemed totally normal for a female protagonist to basically just be in thrall of the other characters...

Book-wise, just about all I'm reading is band nonfiction such as U2: At The End Of The World, Touching From A Distance, etc. For the most part it's for general research and enjoyment and all I have time to read. Otherwise I'm reading weird trippy fiction or sorta urban stuff for story research :hmm: I find it's fun to read other people's writing...a lot...

Totally does not count for book taste XD at least, to me. Online reading's a different category, to me...except for my friend's novel that is, as she has no other way to get it to me...

I'm...well, durr...a music addict. I spend all my money on music, if you take it away I will cry, I can state random trivia about bands that make my parents go majorly "what the fuck", spend hours on youtube looking at live stuff, try and compare bands to each other, and if I see a book or documentary about any of them, freak out and watch it and get nothing done :giggle:

THAT is why I'm in art school, because music made my normal school grades suffer a bit. Though it did inspire me a hell of a lot for doing stuff outside of school.

Totally does not count for book taste XD at least, to me. Online reading's a different category, to me...except for my friend's novel that is, as she has no other way to get it to me...

I'm...well, durr...a music addict. I spend all my money on music, if you take it away I will cry, I can state random trivia about bands that make my parents go majorly "what the fuck", spend hours on youtube looking at live stuff, try and compare bands to each other, and if I see a book or documentary about any of them, freak out and watch it and get nothing done :giggle:

THAT is why I'm in art school, because music made my normal school grades suffer a bit. Though it did inspire me a hell of a lot for doing stuff outside of school.

I can do that too. About music, movies, tv, and other things. My parents think I'm insane. I think I am too, sometimes. :shifty:

"Oh hey, that plunger looks like it's from a dalek! Stephen Morris liked daleks!"

"What the fuck?"

...my life.

For Twilight lovers and haters alike, there's a hilarious Tumbler (Reasoning With Vampires) that breaks down the writing in the books. It amuses me greatly.

tumblr_lq1h6fOs3M1qd0quuo1_500.png

:cute: Kitteeeeeeeeeeeeeee! *squee*

I miss cats...

Edit. I need to sleep, holy shite I need to sleep, goodnight!

Back
Top Bottom