PGP: Hot Bono in the Summertime

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I won't hear anything until next week, most likely. I'll absolutely be letting you guys know as soon as I hear anything. I'd really like this job. :yes:

Tomorrow I'm going to drop off my resume for another cool opportunity, so there are definitely possibilities out there. :)

I was just about to text you to say that you needed to get in here for the eye candy! :wink:

Oh wow, good for you! Are the opportunities picking up lately? There are jobs around here, but the pay is SO SHITTY. Seriously. It's sad. I make shit, and when I check job listings, these jobs pay less than mine does.

Hey Kristen! :wave: How are things?

:heart:

How are you feeling? Is the adjustment really hard? :hug:

I just made this drink like 15 minutes ago, and it's nearly gone. :reject:

I tire easily but so glad i got it done as i no longerhave the constant 24/7 pain i had before the surgery :D

It was hard initially but now i got used to the potion size my "pouch" can handle it's easy. Still on "soft food" diet for now but told i can try some morefruit & a small salad :drool:

You're having my share of drink :lol:

Oh wow, good for you! Are the opportunities picking up lately? There are jobs around here, but the pay is SO SHITTY. Seriously. It's sad. I make shit, and when I check job listings, these jobs pay less than mine does.

Hey Kristen! :wave: How are things?

Yes, they seem to be, thankfully. It goes through spurts, I've found. Right now it's a good period. And I totally agree, the pay for a lot of these jobs is pretty shitty. No way in HELL am I going to work at an EXECUTIVE level job for just $12/hr. It's fucking insulting. I don't need to make a ton of money, but $12 is barely above minimum wage. :tsk:

WILD! :kiss:

I tire easily but so glad i got it done as i no longerhave the constant 24/7 pain i had before the surgery :D

It was hard initially but now i got used to the potion size my "pouch" can handle it's easy. Still on "soft food" diet for now but told i can try some morefruit & a small salad :drool:

I'm glad you're getting better. :hug:

Hi ladies!
Yes - paleo diet! I'm going to miss bread so much that I've had soup from Panera Bread three nights in a row just for the divine baguette slice.
Also...no alcohol allowed on it, so I HAVE to drink up the Guinness in the fridge before Sunday when it starts.

It's not your body that's wrong, it's the clothes. Be proud that designer jeans don't fit legs with muscle. The fashion and diet industries exist to make us feel like shit about the numbers on the scale. Don't believe them!

So happy to hear that you're not in constant pain!! :) :) It may not feel like it, but you're such a strong person, with all you've been through. :love: And I KNOW you'll keep getting better and better!

*spanks*

MISS YOU LOVE YOU CAN'T WAIT TO SPANK YOU!!!!

Like I said, beer #4. :shrug: It's one of those days.

At least yours have been spread out over the afternoon. I'm on pace to be staggering in like 90 minutes. :lol:

Yes, they seem to be, thankfully. It goes through spurts, I've found. Right now it's a good period. And I totally agree, the pay for a lot of these jobs is pretty shitty. No way in HELL am I going to work at an EXECUTIVE level job for just $12/hr. It's fucking insulting. I don't need to make a ton of money, but $12 is barely above minimum wage. :tsk:

WILD! :kiss:

Yeah, here, most jobs are minimum wage, or a dollar or two over. I don't make a ton more than that, but at least it's more. For the complexity and demands of my job, I should be making $4 - $5/hr more, MIMIMUM. And that's in my area, where wages tend to be on the low side. Toronto, I'd probably be making almost $10 more. UGH, so frustrating.

So happy to hear that you're not in constant pain!! :) :) It may not feel like it, but you're such a strong person, with all you've been through. :love: And I KNOW you'll keep getting better and better!

Thanks, i just wanted to consentrate o the positives. I have no idea where my gene mutation will take me and nor do the medics. I had the chance to remove the threat before anything major happened, so many people don't have that choice.

God help you lot & Bono next tour :shifty: :sexywink:

Thanks, i just wanted to consentrate o the positives. I have no idea where my gene mutation will take me and nor do the medics. I had the chance to remove the threat before anything major happened, so many people don't have that choice.

God help you lot & Bono next tour :shifty: :sexywink:

I am SO happy they caught this thing in time. :hug:

I can't wait. For both of you. But mostly you. :sexywink:

:hug:

My mom is doing pretty well, thanks. I think she's responding to the medication, but still not quite where she was 6 months ago, you know? But at her age, I don't think you can bounce back the way you can when you're younger.

I remember you & your mumin my prayers daily :hug:

I am SO happy they caught this thing in time. :hug:

I can't wait. For both of you. But mostly you. :sexywink:

Me too :)

I already told NI ,Canada is on the next tour list :)

My mom is doing pretty well, thanks. I think she's responding to the medication, but still not quite where she was 6 months ago, you know? But at her age, I don't think you can bounce back the way you can when you're younger.

I know exactly what you mean. It's like they slip down a few notches but only gain 1 or 2 back. That's how it seems here anyway and I hear it's common in these situations. :hug: For you guys as well.

I reeeally should go get my walk in if I'm going to be done in time to make dinner. dangit! I can't believe how many people are here today! Like old times. :cute:

I'm so sorry. I know it's like happy, fun times in here tonight. But I seriously feel like I can't talk to anyone face to face about this. Feel free to ignore...seriously. I understand.

The possible bad or hopefully good news? My niece, the one I grew up with, who is close in age to me, and more like a little sister? She's being tested for cancer. :sad: :sad: Her doctor found something he didn't like at the end of last week, was VERY negative and scary about it, and so earlier this week she's had one test that we're waiting to hear the results of. I don't think this test will prove for sure one way or the other, but if this one looks bad, she'll probably be sent for a biopsy.

It was horrible when it happened to my mom, but she was older and had already lived a full life. My niece is 40...just turned 40 today. Today is her birthday. :( This fucking sucks.

I reeeally should go get my walk in if I'm going to be done in time to make dinner. dangit! I can't believe how many people are here today! Like old times. :cute:

:heart:

I'm so sorry. I know it's like happy, fun times in here tonight. But I seriously feel like I can't talk to anyone face to face about this. Feel free to ignore...seriously. I understand.

The possible bad or hopefully good news? My niece, the one I grew up with, who is close in age to me, and more like a little sister? She's being tested for cancer. :sad: :sad: Her doctor found something he didn't like at the end of last week, was VERY negative and scary about it, and so earlier this week she's had one test that we're waiting to hear the results of. I don't think this test will prove for sure one way or the other, but if this one looks bad, she'll probably be sent for a biopsy.

It was horrible when it happened to my mom, but she was older and had already lived a full life. My niece is 40...just turned 40 today. Today is her birthday. :( This fucking sucks.

It's what we're here for. it's why I'm here. It's why I'm gonna have another beer and hang out with you guys and post pervy pics and... ya know... just hang with my girls. It's what we need sometimes.

Now where's Jem? :wink:

Wild, I miss you like crazy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom