PGP: Hey Bono, nice ass!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonoedgebobmarley.jpg

:drool: Bono needs to wear combat pants more often.

:cute: That's one of my favorites of them. So sweet those two.

I'm back home for a bit before leave again for the day. I got my flew shot AND a big area removed for biopsy on the same arm. (not a big deal but a suspicious and horribly irritating area on my skin) So my left arm is going to feel so lovely by tonight. :| I'm usually fine with all that needle crap but today out of nowhere I got all dizzy as I was leaving the clinic. I had to get a coffee outside at their little coffee stand and rest a bit before I drove home.

Another HOT day here. :wave:

VP yay for Sarah coming home. :)

bonoedgebobmarley.jpg

:drool: Bono needs to wear combat pants more often.

sweet!!! though i think in this case whoever did the cropping once, just got it right! they alone are just way too cute :)but i do like the original one with Marley too!!! Bono shares his love for everyone :D
and yeah, combat pants are :up: tough choice between combat and leather :shifty:

cute.gif
That's one of my favorites of them. So sweet those two.

I'm back home for a bit before leave again for the day. I got my flew shot AND a big area removed for biopsy on the same arm. (not a big deal but a suspicious and horribly irritating area on my skin) So my left arm is going to feel so lovely by tonight. :| I'm usually fine with all that needle crap but today out of nowhere I got all dizzy as I was leaving the clinic. I had to get a coffee outside at their little coffee stand and rest a bit before I drove home.

hope it's nothing serious!!! :hug:

:shifty: As long as it's tight he can wear any pants he wants. Though, I wouldn't object if he would choose to nor wear any pants at all..

Nah it won't be anything serious I'm sure, thanks guys. :hug: But I'm so glad to be rid of it. It was so irritating. I'd even wake from a deep sleep scratching the spot sometimes, even though there was absolutely nothing visible there to see on the skin. :huh:

And the guy in the pic is not Bob Marley. I forget his name but I'll have it in a sec.... :hmm:

it's not? :doh: Oh fail. I always had it tagged as bob marley.
DO you have any clue on where when this was taken? What were they playing?

it's not? :doh: Oh fail. I always had it tagged as bob marley.
DO you have any clue on where when this was taken? What were they playing?

I don't know about the performance in the pic there, but I do know Jojo Bennett is a Canadian reggae artist. The band was a Canadian reggae band called the Satallites, but I'm not sure if they are still together. :hmm: I always had the pic with him and Edge tagged as "1994ish" :lol:

I don't know about the performance in the pic there, but I do know Jojo Bennett is a Canadian reggae artist. The band was a Canadian reggae band called the Satallites, but I'm not sure if they are still together. :hmm: I always had the pic with him and Edge tagged as "1994ish" :lol:

I think it's 1994 indeed. :) Thanks for the info.

Edge looks hawt in that pic (the one with Bono and Jojo) - so young!
Comet, hope your arm isn't too sore later tonight. MrZ had a thing removed from his back last year and it was better in a matter of days. Hope yours is the same.

I actually slept for once and you guys started a new thread! Excellent postwhoring! :up:

re: all the too early Christmas stuff, all I can say is try living at Disney World. Life is lovely and normal on Halloween, and then the next morning, BAM, it's like Santa threw up everywhere. By two months later I'm sooooooooooooooooo sick of all that holly jolly!

re: all the too early Christmas stuff, all I can say is try living at Disney World. Life is lovely and normal on Halloween, and then the next morning, BAM, it's like Santa threw up everywhere. By two months later I'm sooooooooooooooooo sick of all that holly jolly!

:lol: You'd think I'd be sick of Christmas too, since we work on our Christmas projects in July/Aug. I wasn't listening to music, but seeing red and green and white and snow and all things Christmas drove me nuts for those 2 months. But once it was sent off to the printers? Out of sight, out of mind. :lol:

Edge looks hawt in that pic (the one with Bono and as yet unnamed Jamaican / Canadian guy) - so young!
Comet, hope your arm isn't too sore later tonight. MrZ had a thing removed from his back last year and it was better in a matter of days. Hope yours is the same.

Quoting for the Edge hawt and Bono lap. :shifty: And the guy is named and identified. :wink:

Thanks :hug: It's this southwest sunshine to blame for all our problems. :madwife:

Back
Top Bottom