PGP: Going Down Under

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ZU! :hug:s
oh no!!! TBE! Mr Z 's judgement!

ali-- vp dropped another package of frozen ?? veggies on her (other foot). bruised less but more swelling and she could walk , wiggling toes was ok the top part of her foot was agongy to touch- wore open flates to go to suppermarket.

haven't been able to stay on long enough to read back and see if she posted since last night.

What did Mr. Z think??

He thought TBE looked too "pointy" to be an Edge look-alike, whatever the heck that means :lol: I just thought it was cute, that he was a little 'jealous' or competitive. :lol:

The hilarious think is that I just started going back to the gym this week and I haven't been going at the same time as him or working out in the same area as him. I was thinking today "I don't even care anymore" But then something made me start thinking "I wonder what he wears when he's not at the gym" And there he is, dressed just like Mr.Z :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

The pointy comment... :lmao:

It is cute that Mr. Z felt a little competitive though! So, how did he look in regular clothes?:hmm:

It's been a pretty rough week, but things are looking up. How about you?

Ditto, waiting on some compensation and the gov is taking longer than expected. Christmas presents may just be cards this year. But oh well. It was a rough week, but for each night I go through just trying to find a way out, then wake up the next morning with a fresh view.. well that is a blessing

Is Ali for realz online right now????

So MrZ and the little guy and I went out to dinner and you'll never guess who was sitting at a table for two in the corner with a lady friend.... TBE! :shocked:
It was HELLA funny b/c he and Mr.Z were dressed shockingly similarly.
And the convo w/Mr.Z was even funnier
Me: Did I tell you about the guy at the gym who looks kinda like The Edge?
Mr.Z: Even more than I do.
Me: You be the judge he's over there. *points out*
Mr.Z: NO WAY!!!!!!

:giggle:

and too pointy makes me think of this... is this what he meant?

evil-spock.jpg

:hmm:

disappointed about UF, but love the yarn I bought in the last 2 weeks
omg esp yeaterday. I've never spent $40 on yarn/ $10 the day bofore and 16$ the previous week!
:ohmy: :drool:

this if for like 6 months of crohceting and knitting with a few hopefully a few little gifts as well to make.

beginnng to get over the dragging onb organizing again I wan to decorate by next weekend! ( I keep some stuff up into Mrach till signs of Spring!:love: :lol:

have some art ideas coming up get going on those over this next week.

good stuff :)

That's a shame about UF... but hooray for yarn and crafty ideas! :D

Is Ali for realz online right now????

So MrZ and the little guy and I went out to dinner and you'll never guess who was sitting at a table for two in the corner with a lady friend.... TBE! :shocked:
It was HELLA funny b/c he and Mr.Z were dressed shockingly similarly.
And the convo w/Mr.Z was even funnier
Me: Did I tell you about the guy at the gym who looks kinda like The Edge?
Mr.Z: Even more than I do.
Me: You be the judge he's over there. *points out*
Mr.Z: NO WAY!!!!!!

I kinda sorta am... obviously highly distracted :reject:

*L* What was Mr Z's verdict?

Zu :hug:

Back
Top Bottom