PGP: Countdown to last show of 360....sniffle....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:laugh: OMG FACEBOOK!

Invalid request: Your request is too confusing for the server and the server is unsure what action to undertake right now.

:lol: The feck?

Is it just me, but now that I've met a lot of you, instead of hearing your avatar in my head when I read posts - I picture the person saying it. I had an image of GG at her computer actually saying what she just posted.

Or maybe I'm weird. :reject:

I swear this is how I have 3 Montreal night 2 albums.

Are they up on FB yet??

Is it just me, but now that I've met a lot of you, instead of hearing your avatar in my head when I read posts - I picture the person saying it. I had an image of GG at her computer actually saying what she just posted.

I'm totally doing the same thing now :D

:sad: So I'm not :hmm:'ing Beardy Bono anymore?

Well that's a dissapointment then. :wink:

:lol: God I'm gonna have 3 albums, if not more. FB only allows 200 pics per album, I took far too many pics in Toronto. :reject:

They are up on FB! I tried to lighten the ones of Larry. He sits too far back and his pictures always come out dark. :angry:

I guess this is why I had to start the raging love affair with Bono.

No worries. I'm on cloud nine just seeing him close up 3 times in 4 days :zen:

Going to look now. I wanna see yours because you were standing with me and I didn't take any :wink:

That is why I wanted to meet all of you, to literally get to know you in person.:hug:

This trip proved that Kristen and I are one person. I think those that spent any amount of time with us can confirm that!:lol:

I just had a cryfest. My hubby was so sweet. He didn't ask why, he just hugged me. :sad:

When is Crystal due back? It is oddly quiet without her.

Kristen, I was going to tag you in all my Larry photos. :lol:

I was going to strategically tag myself in certain Bono photos, but a) my husband might not appreciate that b) I have too much family on there. I already got the 'why do you need to U2 3 times? That's just stupid'. Le sigh. :|

That is why I wanted to meet all of you, to literally get to know you in person.:hug:

This trip proved that Kristen and I are one person. I think those that spent any amount of time with us can confirm that!:lol:

I just had a cryfest. My hubby was so sweet. He didn't ask why, he just hugged me. :sad:

:hug::hug:

If this tour was epic.....next tour will be named EPICPALOOZA!!!!

Yep, twinz! :hug: Awww try not to be sad. I was all teary eyed watching youtube videos today but I'm trying really hard to think of all the positive things.

:shifty: With a red Habs t-shirts?

No way!! :down:

I'm loving the picspam on FB. :love: Can't wait until the rest of you are able to upload your pics. :)

I saw MTE on Twitter a little bit ago - she was talking about someone on her plane. She must be on the last leg of her journey home. I think...

Glad you are all showing up here safe and sound. :hug:

Ok Gg I saw your FB profile pic. :cute: What'd I tell you? Isn't he a sweetheart?? Need that story, woman!!!

Damn i gotta get goin. :(

Talk to you guys later. :wave:

:hug: My hubby gets the traveling thing, he gets the obsession thing. I don't think he gets the sad thing. :shrug:

When is Crystal due back? It is oddly quiet without her.

Kristen, I was going to tag you in all my Larry photos. :lol:

I was going to strategically tag myself in certain Bono photos, but a) my husband might not appreciate that b) I have too much family on there. I already got the 'why do you need to U2 3 times? That's just stupid'. Le sigh. :|

*ahem* :waiting:

Glad you are all showing up here safe and sound. :hug:

Ok Gg I saw your FB profile pic. :cute: What'd I tell you? Isn't he a sweetheart?? Need that story, woman!!!

Damn i gotta get goin. :(

Talk to you guys later. :wave:

She was glowing when she came back to her spot in the pit. It was so adorable :cute:

:wave:

:lol: Yeah, I have one pic of Kaf and I. I told her to make a pouty face, but did she? No. She smiled. :angry: :lol: We don't look THAT drowned, but we really were. :lol:

Hi and bye, comet!

:lol:

:lol: Yeah, I have one pic of Kaf and I. I told her to make a pouty face, but did she? No. She smiled. :angry: :lol: We don't look THAT drowned, but we really were. :lol:

Hi and bye, comet!

I saw that one. I hate when people don't get the funny face memo and you're stuck there looking silly! :lol:

I know, right? I have about 80 that don't need any cropping or retouching and I haven't posted pics here in so long. But alas. PLEBA will have to wait for the Zooey picspam.

And Amy, with very few exceptions, all my Larry shots need to be cropped and just a little bit enhanced with photo editing software to lighten them up just a little.

For Montreal 2, I took my camera out for CT, but Lori-Jo said "Put that thing away - it's your last show, we'll take pics for you!" If she didn't get some good Larry pics imma be pissed :lol:
I purposely didn't take pics during CT on this leg - I just wanted to enjoy those moments :drool:

I miss my peeps! :sigh:

I was filling the hubby in on everything, and I am worried about Wild too. Emotions tend to just creep up on you.:sad:

Back
Top Bottom