PGP: Bono in a Church is....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That kind of sucks. That's what helped with the 7 legged tour. I kept getting codes I couldn't use.

Same here, and for Montreal and Toronto I didn't even need them! :lol:

I have used them a lot thoug, my Amsterdam1, Dublin1&2, Frankfurt and Brussels 1&2 tickets were bought in the presale. :lol: I traded for Hannover, Dublin 3 and I think Paris1&2 we got from someone on here with a presale code.

I'm thinking about this already as well...:wink:

:shifty:

What I hate about short hair is that when you're done with being short....you're sort of screwed.

Tell me about it. I had my hair super short a while back (a result from a horrible haricut I had to get fixed and they could do nothing but cut it shorter).

Just be patient. It'll grow :wink:

I don't have to worry about that. They wouldn't do an Arena tour in Europe. So you guys just have to come over here. :D

That doesn't mean the 60,000 tickets aren't sold out within an hour tho. :crack: Presales are MAD here.

They always do Minneapolis, so that one is a no brainer, but it sold out almost instantly in 2005. I'll need presale codes to get a GA!

I don't have to worry about that. They wouldn't do an Arena tour in Europe. So you guys just have to come over here. :D

That doesn't mean the 60,000 tickets aren't sold out within an hour tho. :crack: Presales are MAD here.

I'll be over there for Dublin for sure :hyper:

They always do Minneapolis, so that one is a no brainer, but it sold out almost instantly in 2005. I'll need presale codes to get a GA!

Minny FTW :up:

Dublin's gonna be a biiiiiig party! :D

:crack: ANy of you have tips on how to draw a curved line easily? I'm trying to draw my shield, but I can't draw lines to save my life. Straight ones are easy with rulers, but the curved? No f'cking clue.

And normally you're allowed to buy 4 tickets on a presale code so we can always pool them

I used my presales for Dublin & Brussels. Anji used hers for London. :up:

I honestly think if they play arenas the Dublin will probably be outdoor , ie 2001 they played Slane. Dublin only has one indoor arena that i can recall

And normally you're allowed to buy 4 tickets on a presale code so we can always pool them

I honestly think if they play arenas the Dublin will probably be outdoor , ie 2001 they played Slane. Dublin only has one indoor arena that i can recall

I wouldn't mind an outdoor show in Dublin :D

Yea we can each put in our membership for four tickets for one show, since in Europe you can't buy different shows with one.

I'd say there's a big chance they'll do O2 in Dublin, or the new Aviva stadium. Otherwise Croke is always an option.

Would a compass help?

:reject: What's that? I only know a compass as a gps device that points north...

It has a metal point that you put on the page, and a thing you put your pencil in. We use it to draw circles.

I'll need way more than 4 codes next tour. I'm going all out for that one!:shifty:

Yea we can each put in our membership for four tickets for one show, since in Europe you can't buy different shows with one.

I'd say there's a big chance they'll do O2 in Dublin, or the new Aviva stadium. Otherwise Croke is always an option.

:reject: What's that? I only know a compass as a gps device that points north...

Exactly GG :up:

After 2009 i think Croke will be last option, The Aviva is my favourite , mind you saying that O2 holds 14,000.

It has a metal point that you put on the page, and a thing you put your pencil in. We use it to draw circles.

Ah right! I know what you mean. Hmm, I might have one of those somewhere in the big mess of highschool shite I got somehwere in the attic.

:crack: I'm going to try my luck with the good old math way. Making it a sum of tiny triangles, and measuring distance for each triangle so I can fit those together in a line.

Grace, your hair is cool! Are you just getting bored with it?

Yeah, I am. I might go short next year for summer. I'm letting to grow as there are part of my hair that aren't behaving. I have no idea what I want to grow it too. I wouldn't be shoulder length like it was. That would take for-freaking-ever.

I want to hear the rehearsal then!:shifty:

Wild, NI said you could do Canada again????:ohmy:

Back
Top Bottom