PGP: Bono in a Church is....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just dropped BonoCat off at the vet to get neutered. No more of this for him:

bono-edge-pop-shag-comet.gif

Eh, okay. My boss is on vacation. That can be good and bad. Mr. Ryan is having a crap time at work so that is stressing us both out. He's cranky and quiet which puts me in a sullen mood. I just hope the fog lifts soon. It's not easy being Suzy Sunshine and the cheerleader all the time, you know?

I might write a little bit as I'm failing at my writing schedule. :reject:

:kiss:

Eh, okay. My boss is on vacation. That can be good and bad. Mr. Ryan is having a crap time at work so that is stressing us both out. He's cranky and quiet which puts me in a sullen mood. I just hope the fog lifts soon. It's not easy being Suzy Sunshine and the cheerleader all the time, you know?

:therethere:

Same with NI and his work so i know exactly what you mean :hug:

If you buy them now, you are in the last presale group. So, I'm not sure it will help. I'm in the second group because I let my membership lapse on year. Won't ever do that again.

I'm keeping mine up. But most of the time the new memberships start from when the new album is launched. If you sign up before it's announced officially(aka when we already know it will), you're in the 1st group. If you sign up when it's announced, before the album is dropped, 2nd group, if you sign up after album is dropped but before tour is launched, 3rd and after tour is announced is 4th.

I'm keeping mine up. But most of the time the new memberships start from when the new album is launched. If you sign up before it's announced officially(aka when we already know it will), you're in the 1st group. If you sign up when it's announced, before the album is dropped, 2nd group, if you sign up after album is dropped but before tour is launched, 3rd and after tour is announced is 4th.

So buying them now would be best??

I let mine expire from the last tour. I should have kept them up :doh:

Oh okay. I thought the more years you've updated them, the higher the presale group you're in.

That's true, but it only starts from when the new album/tour is there. So it doesn't matter if you've been a member for 10 years or for 2 years or for 1 month before it all was announced.

Back
Top Bottom