PGP: Bono, get yer fine ass in the studio please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
aaaaa!!! wooooottt! :hyper: :panic: :hyper:

THIS Sunday right ?

SUNday night would be great for me and if we get along good I might even look for you outside of Lincoln Center afterward!

SO Pumped!

NO! It's not til April. April 22nd. The competition is April23rd and then I'll be flying home April 24th. I MIGHT fly out April 21st... to try to catch a Saturday night play and Sunday matinee

ZU....

What kind of food/cuisines do you like to eat?

:hmm: *figures out what kind of inexpensive restaurant we can hit!*

ETA

what night(s) do you think you could be on the net at home for more than 5 mins

Then I could go to one of the Net cafes still around and we could discuss meet up in a non-frazzled way!
:)

We've got time. :heart:

Got very little sleep...going to sleep early.

Dazz, the scissor hole thing's not supposed to be triangular just bc 1. cut my hands enough, 2. trying not to be too obvious that the scissor shape's in there. It's more the idea of them being scary sharp dangerous objects that's the concept. My teacher wanted us to sort of detach ourselves from thinking about the objects...

Whoa. Seems like everyone's going to NY! I just found out, also, that one of my classes is going to be having a trip there right after break...so double city for me...

And I have to think up an idea that'll be the substance of my artwork in that class for the next 6 weeks after break. I'm thinking abstract art, bc my high school seriously discouraged that. Ugh, high school way too perfectionist with art. It's nice to have a new perspective by being in an actual art school instead.

Night, people :wave: I may Netflix a bit first, but it is sleep...very soon...

Hey guys :wave:

I hope I'm not getting a cold. :crack: All of this free time before college starts and I'm going to spend it ill? I had the damn flu last month as it was, and I take vitamin C's almost religiously. What gives?

Yes, hurts in a good way. I did upper body and core on the TRX. I cannot even describe it, but it was brutal.

*offers up a certain Irish drummer to Zu for massage purposes*

:shifty:

*and a certain Irish singer to Grace*

oh. my. god. Could you imagine... his hands...
Picture1-4-1.png

thumb-caption1.jpg

285449_192152994177244_166820623377148_500849_2722725_n.jpg

All calloused and strong. I'm hoping the 'hands of bricklayer' could work out some kinks.

Mmm....kinks.....

Oh no, VP. I hope you don't fall on your ass and that you feel better today. Hope it's just an easy day for you.

I was up half the night with hip pain. I wish I was like a barbie doll and someone could just pop my leg off at the hip joint and fix it and then pop it back on.

:lol: Okay, that made me laugh. Me too! :hi5:

I'm having this sciatic issue where randomly when I get up/walk/turn, I'll get a sharp, intense pain in my inner upper thigh/groin area (is it even called a groin area in women) where it feels like the muscle is tearing in two and it's so intense I gasp/scream and nearly go down, I have to grab onto something. But it only lasts for like 2 seconds, and then it's fine.

But then last night when I couldn't sleep, my whole lower back and one leg from the top to below the knee ached really bad. Was up till nearly 3, got up for work at 6:15.

Worked all day and it was back to the random pains above. It happened twice in the morning, spread out, and then about 8 times in the afternoon, it got worse as the day went on. I almost came home an hour early just so I could stretch out and get some extra time on the heating pad, but a few things came up and by the time I finished them, there was only 20 minutes left, so I stayed.

My one coworker was standing right beside me going up and down the stairs for breaks and lunch. Didn't realize it at the time, but she was making sure I didn't fall. :cute:

What sucks is that it CAN'T get worse. There are three of us in the department, me, a coworker and the new person
who, quite frankly sucks, we all know it, and I don't think she'll be staying - that's another long story
. The experienced coworker is leaving tomorrow at 3 to go on a cruise and won't be back until March 19th, so till then, it's essentially just me in the department, yay. :happy: So, a day off would be a disaster.

Yay for your trip to NY, I didn't see that part when I first read the post!!

And Thora, glad you got the tv situation worked out, what a great friend. :)

:lol: Okay, that made me laugh. Me too! :hi5:

I'm having this sciatic issue where randomly when I get up/walk/turn, I'll get a sharp, intense pain in my inner upper thigh/groin area (is it even called a groin area in women) where it feels like the muscle is tearing in two and it's so intense I gasp/scream and nearly go down, I have to grab onto something. But it only lasts for like 2 seconds, and then it's fine.

But then last night when I couldn't sleep, my whole lower back and one leg from the top to below the knee ached really bad. Was up till nearly 3, got up for work at 6:15.

Worked all day and it was back to the random pains above. It happened twice in the morning, spread out, and then about 8 times in the afternoon, it got worse as the day went on. I almost came home an hour early just so I could stretch out and get some extra time on the heating pad, but a few things came up and by the time I finished them, there was only 20 minutes left, so I stayed.

My one coworker was standing right beside me going up and down the stairs for breaks and lunch. Didn't realize it at the time, but she was making sure I didn't fall. :cute:

What sucks is that it CAN'T get worse. There are three of us in the department, me, a coworker and the new person
who, quite frankly sucks, we all know it, and I don't think she'll be staying - that's another long story
. The experienced coworker is leaving tomorrow at 3 to go on a cruise and won't be back until March 19th, so till then, it's essentially just me in the department, yay. :happy: So, a day off would be a disaster.

Yay for your trip to NY, I didn't see that part when I first read the post!!

And Thora, glad you got the tv situation worked out, what a great friend. :)

That sounds like my hip, VP. Some moments are okay and then all of a sudden :scream: Has this happened before? Is there something you can take/do to make it better?

Hotel booked for one night of U2 girly fun in 2 weeks! Just have to find another room (or another hotel) for the first night I'm there. But with that, I'm off to bed. :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom