PGP: Bono, get yer fine ass in the studio please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll miss all of you!!

I am getting a pic with the woodpecker this time!:shifty:

I'll miss all of you!!

I am getting a pic with the woodpecker this time!:shifty:

I'll take you ladies to the woodpecker as part of the U2 TO Tour :lol: (Well, Kristen's already been but we need a pic of the three of us there ;)) Had we taken the Skywalk to the hotel instead of Front St we would've gone right by it *g* It's the third weekend of July you're coming up, right? I know I asked you that before but I've forgotten...

I'll take you ladies to the woodpecker as part of the U2 TO Tour :lol: (Well, Kristen's already been but we need a pic of the three of us there ;)) Had we taken the Skywalk to the hotel instead of Front St we would've gone right by it *g* It's the third weekend of July you're coming up, right? I know I asked you that before but I've forgotten...

Saturday the 21st until Wednesday the 25th. So excited! :hyper:

How is everyone this morning? We went out last night for a ridiculously expensive meal last night - two glasses of wine and 1 martini later.....I was sick last night. I think it was the combo of eating a lot for me lately (I average 1000-1400 calories a day if I'm luckily) so I think the espresso martini was too heavy for the half slice of ricotta pie sitting on my gut.

The good news - I had to go pants shopping yesterday and got myself 2 pairs of pants in a smaller size. And they are a little loose. Mr. R said I looked hot in them. So while no one else is checking me out....at least my husband is.

^ NICE!!!!!! Bummer about feeling sick, tho. I think our bodies quickly get used to it when we eat healthy and then rich foods tend to backfire. But YAY! for smaller pants and your hubby checkin' ya out! :wink:

I feel better today. It hit so suddenly. One minute I was watching SNL and then next I was in bed praying for sleep or death.

:hyper:

How is everyone this morning? We went out last night for a ridiculously expensive meal last night - two glasses of wine and 1 martini later.....I was sick last night. I think it was the combo of eating a lot for me lately (I average 1000-1400 calories a day if I'm luckily) so I think the espresso martini was too heavy for the half slice of ricotta pie sitting on my gut.

The good news - I had to go pants shopping yesterday and got myself 2 pairs of pants in a smaller size. And they are a little loose. Mr. R said I looked hot in them. So while no one else is checking me out....at least my husband is.
:hug: Sorry you got sick.

:hyper: Yay for the smaller pants size!

I feel better today. It hit so suddenly. One minute I was watching SNL and then next I was in bed praying for sleep or death.
Isn't that the normal reaction to SNL anymore? :wink::lol:

Neighbors suck!

I sent the property manager where I live a DVD of the noise inside my apartment with my neighbor's dog howling non-stop. They ended up putting an anti-bark collar on him (dachshund) but he still would lose his mind if he saw kids, or heard wind, or was left alone for hours at a time.

The apartment below me gets the worst tenants. I've had a few nice ones, but I've had my floor vibrating from stereos blasting, domestic violence, the porch set on fire by a careless smoker. List goes on and on. But it's really cheap for the area, (still half my salary) and huge with two bedrooms, bath & a half, upstairs/downstairs, dishwasher, heat/hot water. It often feels like the projects though. I live in a really posh town and it freaked all the townies out that they built an apartment complex, so I have to do positive PR for it all the time when I talk about where I live.

Wow, that's nuts. I live in the basement suite of a house, thankfully, so I only have to deal with people upstairs. It can definitely be annoying at times. Like you, my rent is FABULOUS, so I really can't complain too much. I have a 2 bedroom place, and back in the day when I had a roommate (never again!!), cutting the already cheap rent in half was incredible.

I've lived in my share of trash heaps/crack dens before, but hopefully those days are long gone.

It is a thing many people have in common. If you are not a Leafs fan, you hate them. You see, with the Habs, many like them even if it isn't their team. :D

Agreed (with both sentences)! :up:

Glad you're feeling better now! That's nice that your husband was checking you out. :D

I don't know what's worse, that or I can always feel it coming on and I know there's nothing I can do to stop it and that the next 2 hours are going to be hell. :hug:

Kitchen cleaned, laundry folded (but not put away yet). I am a motherfucking adult today. Hoping for a moment before the boys come back from their weekend away so I can go to the running shop to get new shoes that won't blister my feet.

:sad: We so forgot about it. Such a shame!

PGP Party in Toronto? :wink:

Yup :hyper:

That was hilarious when we went there :lol: We'll get a pic with all three of us this time :hyper: Are we still going to that bar on Saturday?

Hope you feel all better soon :hug:

Yup :hyper:

That was hilarious when we went there :lol: We'll get a pic with all three of us this time :hyper: Are we still going to that bar on Saturday?

If you mean that dive bar, I'll take you guys there as part of the tour but believe me when I tell you you don't want to drink there :lol: Maybe Elevation will be playing - right now there's no dates listed after March on their site - so you can get a U2 fix too *g*

Drea said:
If you mean that dive bar, I'll take you guys there as part of the tour but believe me when I tell you you don't want to drink there :lol: Maybe Elevation will be playing - right now there's no dates listed after March on their site - so you can get a U2 fix too *g*

I'd love to see them!

Weren't we gonna go to one called Mullens? :shifty:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom