PGP: ARRRRRRR you ready for more rain?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VP. :love::kiss::hyper:

I know. Its just too much too soon. ( Moneywise. :sad: )

I will have to represent Pleba by myself. :ohmy::shifty:

Jem, you're going to have to oogle and drool over all four of the guys at once - that's a lot of responsibility. Are you sure you can handle it? To represent the lust admiration I feel for Edge and Larry alone could wipe a girl out.

Hi everyone!

Cori, you looked beautiful on your birthday!:cute:

Jem, I am addicted to Bejewelled Blitz as well....:wink:

I picked up Zootv from Kristen...tomorrow is going to be a great night :combust:

:wave: Amy! You're going to LOVE ZooTV. Speaking of BEdge, I believe there are some LOVELY BEdge moments in that one, one involving a flower... am I thinking of the right DVD girls?

Wow whiskey is really awesome. I have never gotten drunk in my life, didn't manage to drink enough and I'm very resistant to alcohol. But I'm feeling pretty fuzzy and warm right now! And typing is starting to get troublesome.

we know you're quite capable!!! :wink:

I try. :shifty:

:wink::lol:

Wow whiskey is really awesome. I have never gotten drunk in my life, didn't manage to drink enough and I'm very resistant to alcohol. But I'm feeling pretty fuzzy and warm right now! And typing is starting to get troublesome.

Whiskey. :drool: You tried Jack Daniels? :shifty:

:enabler: :shifty:

I love that warm feeling you get from whiskey! I usually feel it in my knees right away!

Some reposts. No excuse needed. Just because. :shifty:

laradspank3comet.gif

2010-360DegreesTour-2010-08-16-HorsensPhotosbyMatthiasMuehlbradt-2010-08-16_21-24-31_P1270366.jpg

2010-360DegreesTour-2010-08-16-HorsensPhotosbyMatthiasMuehlbradt-2010-08-16_22-28-43_P1270679.jpg

2010-360DegreesTour-2010-08-25-MoscowPhotosbyMatthiasMuehlbradt-2010-08-25_23-09-40_P1310858.jpg

I try. :shifty:

:wink::lol:

Whiskey. :drool: You tried Jack Daniels? :shifty:

:enabler: :shifty:
OH yeah I have. I don't have a diploma of whiskey tasting from the Jameson factory for nothin'!
I like Jack a lot, but it's a bit ehavy to be tasted pure for me. I'd like that mixed, but pure? Gimme a Jameson every day!

I love that warm feeling you get from whiskey! I usually feel it in my knees right away!
Oh I'm diiiiggging it!

Back
Top Bottom