PGP - Adam a wonderful time wish U2 was here!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks for the comments Sarah and Weldy! :hug:

Since I'm at work, I have a pretty crappy selection of my pictures on my computer here. When I get home tonight I'll put up some better ones that were taken in the summer, when the weather is much nicer!

These 2 (with very crappy lighting) were taken at Easter as well. This is their kitchen. :heart:

ebeec3e7.jpg

1ec392a8.jpg

This is just the eating area, I didn't take a pic of the actual kitchen cooking area, but that looks pretty sweet too.

Whenever I'm there, my favourite thing to do in the morning is to grab a big cup of coffee, and sit in one of the chairs in the bay window and read, listen to music, or just stare at the view.

Thanks you guys. It's an incredible house. I love going there! My mom is a fabulous decorator, and she has damn good taste when it comes to the way the house looks.

Bye Sarah! :hug:

Bye Sarah :hug: Have fun!

Oh, do any of you guys have that 100% fuse interview thing? I tried looking on Music On the Internet thread, but it's not there... :reject:

Hey girls, just thought I'd pop on to say hi while I have a minute. :hug:

I probably won't be around much this week. I have a million things I have to get done, and as much as I'd like to think I can do everything, whenever I come here I seem to stay, despite my best efforts. You all are just irresistable. :drool: :wink:

Anyway, just wanted to let you all know (unlike certain other people - yes, I'm looking at you, Drea :eyebrow: :wink: )

Talk to you all soon. :hug:

Who am I trying to kid, I'll probably be back tonight. :reject: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom