Panic in the streets of London...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well ladies...off I go to the merryol' the mother country where rock and roll DOESN'T rule the streets(that's Ohio's job) but I am told that they do indeed have a wax Bono so HUZZAH!

union-jack.JPG

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN or some nonsense like that...

I am off to LONDON for 11 days!!! I am so excited!

THE CAST OF WAYNE'S WORLD SHALL NOW DANCE FOR ME!
(in celebration of course)

gfox1.gif

benjerman.gif

winvert.gif

farley3.gif

garthhip.gif

Somewhere the GDC's weep...

JERAMEE HERE I COME!

LONDON: :crack:

[COLOR=royal blue]Bring me back a Joe Elliot union midjack shirt? Pretty please with Bono on top? .......pretty please not needed.....

orange1.gif

HAVE FUN IN BRITLAND :sad: I shall miss thee.
[/COLOR]

334%3C3%3C5523232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3234%3E996%3E636%3EWSNRCG%3D323238994349%3Cnu0mrj

*stowaways*, not to be shown up by ppl who once thought they had mono for an entire year (turns out they were just really bored)

334%3C3%3C5523232%7Ffp34%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3A87%3D727%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3C292%3A65%3Bot1lsi

BONO: Miss you
EDGE: Miss you more

FISHYYYYYY!!!!!!

What will we do without you? :sad:

More importantly, what will U2 do without you?

'Twill miss you lots... but I know you'll be having a grand old time!

:bono: : A grand old flag? *shows inside of jacket*

Calm down, pretty boy. I said, a grand old TIME.

:bono: : Time is a train...makes the future the past...she'll be standing in the station...I hope she minds the gap!

Awww....was that written just for Fishy?

:bono: :Yes, it's my tribute to her...cause I'll miss her!

So will we, stocky man, so will we...

;) Love you Fishy! Be safe and have an AWESOME time! :)

LOL, is this the wax Bono you were talking about?

bono-nana.JPG

I swear, if I saw that thing I'd steal it and take it home with me.

Fishy! I am just so excited for you! Woo! :)

Look!...it's so close you can almost touch it!

london-bridge1.jpg

Make sure you take a ride on a double decker boos!

And and and... make sure you take a picture in one of the old red phone booths...

And and and... let's see....at least take a boat ride on the Thames...

Whoa...okay...I'm calming myself down :)

I loveth London and so will you! There's so much to do there! Woo!

Haveth so much fun you just can't stand it! :)

And if you see Tony Blair...kick him in the ass and tell him to shut Sellafield! ;)

[color=royal blue]:tongue: :Fishy has granted me special permission to hold down the fort.

:bono: :Unfortunately the fort is made out of pillows and "My Little Pony Sheets"

:mad: : quiet, Vintage Boy.

So I have taken it upon myself to keep track of things here and write her letters from the exotic United States so she'll have something special to read when she comes home.

Dear Fishy,
I had CHICKEN fer dinner tonite o_O. I am currently having at this mango. HAVE AT YOU NOW, MANGO.

Talked to future roommate last nite.....she sounded infinitely bored. I'm thinking all-black, not all-pink...... THAT MAKES ME ALL-PINK. FOOKAMOOFIN.

With the permission of Dsus Bacon his fiiiine self, I was allowed to be tired after work today. HEAVENS! I lounged like a slug and watched "Harriet the Spy" on cable. I cried when Golly left. :sad: FREAL. I CRIED DURING "HARRIET THE SPY." Anyway.... I got online and your sn was faded gray....you are away :sad:

But I digress..... I am listening to Coldplay right now.

Look at the lemons
:lemon: :lemon:
Look how they shine for you
and all the things that you do.

Loveth from the sky to the ground from the whole world 'round,
Mona
[/color]

BrattyIrishPunk said:
"I bought a troll I bought a troll for you the one you wanted was blue.. they only had yellow."-Jimmy Fallon.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOO I read aboot that in a review fer him!!!!!!

[color=royal blue]Dearest Fishy,
All is well in the states. Cats are meowing, dogs are barking.....and yes, I can even still believe that it IS in fact butter.

It was Diane's birthday at work today. We had cake and a veggie tray thing. David one of my potential soulmates is quite the Marth Stewart. He managed to steal 9 forks from 7-11 but forgot to find plates somewhere. So he draped napkins over the extra mouse pads we had lying around, and we ate cake off those. So practical.... so resourceful...... :drool:

Speaking of saliva, there's a thread about sessiest instrument played by U2.....I chose harmonica akorse. Because is there anything better than the mouth organ. I mean really. FREAL.

Last nite Bluey and I played Spy. We both obtained culturally stereotypical theme songs, too.

I'm listening to Jewel right now. I don't really now why.

After work mom took me to the cemetary to drive. I did well, I didn't fall down any hills or even go on the curb even once. AND I PARKED! I smashed 3 invisible cars, but......I.....I parked.

Must think of a present for Jeramee. I think we got new printer ink but I'll have to see.....and install it.

Watched part of the Achtung tape today. Not a lot....just....enough...... IFDSUSBACONKNOWSWHATIMEANANDITHINKHEDOES. "Dude, Where's My Car?" was also on today. Classic film. CLASSIC.

Brandon Boyd wishes you were here. Shine on, you craxy diamond.

Here's a pic of Bruce that Opal found:
springsteen.jpg

aaaaaand I'll throw in an Angelina fer good luck.
590.jpg

Pretty Pretty.

Yesterday I got curious about what ppl wrote about Britney Spears on fanfic.net. NO SURPRISES THERE. I took Bluey on that adventure with me...... she is the Substitute, you see.

What else.......Well I think that's it so far. We have cantaloupe in the fridge.

And as one-day tradition holds, a song:

Lemons last so long
even after you're gone
:lemon: :lemon: :lemon:
And I know you loveth me
and soon you will see

You were meant for me,
and I was meant for the :reject: .

Loveth from the sky to the ground from the whole world round,
Mona[/color]

Last edited:
[COLOR=royal blue]Dearest Fishy,
All is better in the states.

Today, August 16, 2002 is Mr. Tivo's 35th birthday.

Not that I care. :|

It's also Madonna's birthday.

WHICH REMINDS ME that I went driving today o_O With a guy from the driving school. Who like......doesn't speak English too well.

GUY: You like....what kind of music you like?
ME: um...every....thing?
GUY: You like...Eminem?
ME: everything except Eminem. :silent: sssh I don't really like rap...
GUY: So you like....what, Backstreet and Bryan Adams....or...?

O_O I SWEAR TO YOU HE MENTIONED BRYAN ADAMS IT WAS SOOOOOO FUNNYYYYYYY

ME: naaaah

And then I had to explain like my family HISTORY to him.
GUY: you speak Spanish?
ME: Yeah....
GUY: where your parents from?

HOW DO PEOPLE FIGURE I SPEAK SPANISH before they inquire my origin? I don't think I look like any one country. *mutt* Anyway...... we talked in Spanish for awhile. I DROVE FER TWO HOURS. I drove on ROADS TOO. With other CARS. It was so cool, we didn't even almost get hit once well ok maybe ONCE but stop signs make me nervous AND I DROVE AT THE SPEED LIMIT TOO! Usually I'm like Abuela-speed but I went up to like 30. It was sooooooooooooooooooo neat.

and then we ran out of things to say...... :silent: I don't speak to strangers :silent: ;)

Also work was BUSY TODAYYYY. Both David and Josh are out NOT TO MENTION the boss. Steve bootlegged Led Zeppelin in David's computer when I wasn't printing stuff out from it..... I did lots of postage with Diane bc we had to mail out the newspapers in bulk to places.......gaw that woman is psychotic. But we finished that and I was back and forth bt that and data entry and stuff I needed to print...certificates and labels......and postage fer THAT.....and faxes fer Accounting. JESUSBACON. Monday might be my last day bc mom has to be in early fer work Tues-Fri bc AHC starts back on Thursday o_O. I remember when I had to start school in AUGUST. Gaw. So I have no way of getting to work those days. Friday was sposed to be my last, but we'll see.

Not that I care :|

Anyway......Mr. Tivo's bday.....

O YEAH my sister in law gave birth today. She was due on Aug. 6. O WELL. I think doctors just can't count.................... anyway it's my very first nephew ever. We girls might have to do something about that. WHAT, I dunno. Somethin.....*shifty eyes* Another BOY around......

Not that I care :|

Pete Yorn is playing a show in NY on August 28. The day before I move in.

Not that I CARE :|

I ate a croissant today.

Mom went food shopping. She bought raisins...... bread......cookies... etc.

I'm listening to Wilco right now. SHE FELL IN LOVE WIT THE DROOMER.

Saw the new White Stripes video today. I am utterly fascinated by them. I want to BE a White.

If I think of any other pressing matters I shall return.......

Today was payday. On the way to work we listened to U27. I think Mom was vibed out by "Big Girls." Mwahahaa..

O_O WHAT IF I WILLED MY SISTER IN LAW TO GIVE BIRTH BY LISTENING TO THAT? O_O I AM SO FRIGGIN PSYCHIC.

I'm gonna go listen to "IYWTVD" now so Bono will suck me.

Loveth from the sky to the ground from the whole world round,
~Mona White

P.S. I joost remembered after I posted this. Next Saturday is a lunch thing at school fer faculty members and their families. I'm goin with mom to see my colleagues :) SOOULLLMAAAATTTEEE
[/COLOR]

Last edited:
OoooOh! With Mona's lick... haahahahbahaha! :lmao:
Um, I hope you're having fun Fishy! Go to the Tower of London and try to see ghosts. Bring a hot Englishman home for me... Pray for Mojo!

(((hugs))))

mocool12 said:
OoooOh! With Mona's lick... haahahahbahaha! :lmao:
Um, I hope you're having fun Fishy! Go to the Tower of London and try to see ghosts. Bring a hot Englishman home for me... Pray for Mojo!

(((hugs))))

:lmao: :lmao: :laugh: :laugh:

LMAON ( :lemon: ) WITH MY LIIIICCCCCCKKKKKKKKK

[edit]HEY O_O WHERE'S THE LEMON ICON O_O; :sad:[/edit}

Last edited:
Dear Fishy,

Thanks for confining Mona to one thread. I was a bit concerned with you gone that she would run rampant through the streets of PLEBA (much like Adam did through the corridors of Mount Temple)...

I saw Sheryl Crow tonight.
sheryl.jpg

She totally rocked and sang some of my favorites, especially "Strong Enough." She even wore a cowgirl hat; I think she was waiting for a mate...

410.gif

Tomorrow I think I'm gonna try to scan some more pics. Which means I should sleep. Even though it's 8am in Dublin- right about the time the sun tears through the cheap hostel windows...

xoxo

Olive :angel:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

[color=royal blue]YOU SAW SHERYL LIVE? *ENVYYYYYYY* :mad: I WANT to BE her.........no friggin fair.......................

DEAREST FISHY WHO LOVES ME MORE THAN OLIVE ;) ,
went driving again with the guy from the school.

I DROVE ON NEW HAMPSHIRE AND POWDER MILL AND UNIVERSITY AND IT WAS SO COOL EXCEPT FOR WHEN I WAS IN THE RIGHTTURNONLY LANE AND DIDN'T KNOW IT AND KINDA WENT STRAIGHT butit'sokbcnooneelsewasreallythere.

Listening to Bruce now.......18 Tracks.

HEY GIRL YOU WANNA RIDE IN DADDY'S CADILLAC?

I love him so. He WAS in High Fidelity o_O I SAW HIM. He was giving John Cusack advice it was SOOOOO CUTE and he was so hot.

YER GIRL LEANS OVER SAYS DDDDDAAAAAAAADDDY CAN YOU TURN THAT RADIO UP ANY LOUDERRRRR

Been gettin back into the poetry groove lately too. Except now it's really complicated...it's weird, I'm like.....WTF AM I SAYING.

I can't simplify. This is why I would be a bad nomad.

ONE TIME in history class we were talking about nomads.

And this girl Stephanie goes

"Mr. D, what are gonads?"

IT

WAS

SO

FRIGGIN

FUNNY.

That was like Junior year though I think.

Yesterday this girl was over here with my brother and they were listening to ATYCLB. I was like..............*jealous*.............. One day Christian and I will listen to......actually I'd rather listen to R&H or something with Christian......or Pop. OR ZOOROPA.

OMD

Since this weekend my sisterinlaw is in the hospital wit the baby......Kurt.....o_O I don't know WHERE they got that name. It's SO RANDOM. Anyway. And my brother is with her :)heart: I love them), my two neices have been staying with us since EARLY Saturday morning. A 3 yr old and a.......I think Leila is like...20 months? Something like that. IT'S INSANE. Yesterday we took them to the pool and

ANJA: ABUELA. I wanna stay with AAAAAAAAANDYBANDY
ME: *sigh*
ANJA: I don't like the big pool bc the big kids splash me.
ME: Well. I don't think I fit in the baby pool. LEILA do you want to come swim with me?
LEILA: London Bridge is fallin down....
ME: *sigh* *hunts for lifeguard who resembles Jude Law, readily armed with the ability to fall down and cry on cue*

ANJA: ANDYBANDY IT'S SNACK TIME
ME: I'm in the middle of a covert operation.....can't peanut butter crackers wait 10 minutes....
ANJA: *proceeds to sit on me in all of her chloriney wet glory*
ME: *sigh*

OK well all that's true except the covert operation.....

The really funny thing is that when you talk to Leila....just say her name....

ME: Leilaaaaaaaaaa
LEILA: NO.

o_O No WHAT. It's so funny. She's being raised in the grand 'fro tradition that my IMPORTED PARENTS HAVE STARTED. *tame the hair*

And don't even get me started on bath time.

And how come chilluns never go to sleep when they're supposed to.

AND THEN CHURCH THIS MORNING.

Actually they were REALLY good in church. Except when their parents take them their other Grandma always takes them fer donuts afterwards? And so Leila's like "DONUT. I NEED DONUT. Church.....ANJA ANJA"

And Anja's like too short to see anything. It was so sad.

LEILA: Alle...luia....

Last nite my oldest brother and I were looking at vintage geetar magazines and there's like these old guys holding GORGEOUS Gibsons and stuff and we're like WHO DO THEY THINK THEY ARE and I want one so bad............or at least a Tele......... we went through a Fender magazine to find Bruce's geetar, we saw one that looked kinda like it but we didn't know what model it is exactly. Did you know they make double mandolins? And then in this one magazine there was a story about Garbage and before then I hadn't realized who the other ppl in Garbage were. THEY BOTH LOOK THE SAME in those pics, except one has less hair.

Loveth from the sky to the ground from the whole Bono round,
Mona

P.S. Sheryl and Bruce will be performing at the VMAs. I might have to watch after all. It's so funny bc on the commercials they're like.....JA RULE.....SHARKIA........ASHANTI......ANOTHER RAPPER GUY......PINK........ andbrucespringsteenandtheestreetband.
[/color]

Last edited:
MonaVox said:
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

[color=royal blue]DEAREST FISHY WHO LOVES ME MORE THAN OLIVE ;) [/color]

now now mona don't be hard on yourself

i *do* love you as much as fishy does ;)

but bono will always be numero uno taco in my life

:kiss:

yes i know what you were TRYING to imply.. :tsk: but, we know who fishy really fancies when they send her presents like this:

adam5.jpg

Dearest Fishy- hope you are enjoying yourself in Londontown. Have you seen the beatles play yet? I hear they're big over there...
Bring me back an Irish boy, darling
:kiss: Olivephisto

oliveu2cm said:
yes i know what you were TRYING to imply.. :tsk: but, we know who fishy really fancies when they send her presents like this:

adam5.jpg

:laugh: :laugh: :lmao: :lmao:

OMDDDDDDD SEERIOUSLYYYYY LOLLLLLLLLL

LMAONNNNNNNNN

:silent:

:shifty:

:laugh:

Good luck to Fishy in Dooblin today

Back
Top Bottom