On a pre-new album Bono Binge

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

EmilyBono

The Fly
As I have told my friends, I am currently on a "Bono Binge." All this new album talk has made me dig up all my old U2 videos and cds. I just got done watching the ZooTV Sydney concert - it's so amazing! My new roommate is just now starting to understand that I am very very obsessed... I went to a pizza place the other day and this girl that works there played 11 o'clock tick tock over the speaker system and it just made my day :) I love it when the whole universe is enveloped in U2 :)

I was actually only just getting over the Bono-Bender from the release of 'Electrical Storm' when all the hype about the new single/album started. It's been a prolonged thing for about 2 years now!

Unfortunatley we have no control over the MUZAK plaer at my day job. They play a mix of Shania Twain India Arie and Norah Jones and other current "soft" rock, and also "Beautiful Day" on heavy rotation. Last yr, I heard "Electrical Storm" a lot. I am now daily cursing whoever programs this, and saying, "Uh, U2 have a new song out?!?! Play "Vertigo" please???

At the local Barnes and Noble, where my night job is, I have placed :U2 Show" on the Staff Recommends display near the cafe, right next to a Sinatra coffee table book. I tolf my manager: "I WANT it near the Sinatra book"--it was apoint of pride with me. After readng my blurb for the book, he asked me how thealbum sounded. "Well, excpet for some very rough stuff which was poor quailty, I haven'theard the MP3's yet, but they say it is going to be like UF. And VERY good."

Oh, I can't stand it anymore!!!

Back
Top Bottom