Okay, everyone out of the closet- list your embarrassing choices here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
1. I'll watch just about any "reality" show on MTV.....I've seen every season of the Real World except for Boston.

2. JUSTIN!!!!!!!!!!!! :D ........I suddenly feel the need to end that with a :reject:

1. I Love the '80s/I Love the '70s/I Love the '80s Strikes Back on VH1

2. Christina Aguilera, Pink (I don't have any of their CDs, but I like some of their songs) and George Michael.

1. Gilmore Girls/Survivor
2. Madonna, esp. old Madonna stuff, like 80s. And Beyonce.
(I'm not ashamed)

I also had a brief affair with an O-Twon and Kelly Clarkson song.
(I'm so ashamed)

1. It's a tie between ER and Angel. (I'm ashamed of the cheesiness of both now and the fact that I only watch them for good looking guys.)

2. Power ballads--from the Scorpions to Bon Jovi!

WinnieThePoo said:
1. X- files , old Twilight Zone or ER

2. "Ya YA " video by Outcast or baby boy by Beyounce

I LOVED X-Files...still do. I'm not ashamed to admit it.

I am ashamed to admit I ended up in the X-Files magazine as a Gillian Anderson lookalike, though. :reject:

LCK said:
lol, Perfect Strangers isn't a geeky show- I miss it! Balki rocks :)

I used to watch that show when I was little.

Someone mentioned "Two Of A Kind", yeah, I liked that show. And I've been known to watch "Lizzie McGuire", too. :yes:.

Originally posted by LCK
And you'vedonewhat?- this former Zootop loves the Corrs!!! And the duet with Bono (When the Stars Go Blue) is beautiful.

:yes:. I've been hearing a few more of their songs on my Launch station, and I'm liking what I hear. There's just something about their songs-maybe it's the music and the images it brings up when I hear it, or maybe it's the way the girls sing...I dunno. But I like it.

And I :heart: "When The Stars Go Blue". "Summer Wine" is really good, too. :).

Angela

1. Hmmm...Mind you this is only in the company of female friends, but I don't mind Sex And The City

2. Linkin Park. For a few months now I've been resisting the urge to buy one of their albums.

Diemen said:
1. Hmmm...Mind you this is only in the company of female friends, but I don't mind Sex And The City

2. Linkin Park. For a few months now I've been resisting the urge to buy one of their albums.

the design and view is very good ,

Oh geez...

1. Baywatch Hawaii :| I never watched any of them when they first aired and saw quite a few during this year as I've been home in the day to actually watch tv...I am not a tv fan though.
2. Which do I pick? I like Linkin Park, Puddle of Mudd, a bit of Creed, Shania Twain, Eminem, I own and love Christina Aguilera's album which has Dirrty on it...dunno the name of it though, Justin Timberlake from what I know of him...a bit of Britney...shall I stop?

:madspit:

I am cool and I dont care.
:grumpy:

Not embarrassed but just playing along...

1. Survivor (the intellectuals I work with tease me)
2. Starsailor (sorry meegannie but apparently they are considered uncool by the so-called cool :sad: :reject: )

1) Big Brother (Subscribed to Webcast),Mole, Amazing Race, Survivor, Joe Millionaire
2) Neil Diamond

I don't know what counts as cool and what doesn't but for the record, I've never been cool so I feel no shame for liking any of these!:p

1. The Salon ( oh paul! :drool: )
2. Westlife - May 3rd I will be there screaming like a teenager! :D I also find Justin funky :dance: and I like Linkin Park.

Back
Top Bottom