Ok, requesting something interesting enough to pop my little black cloud...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Not_Worthy_Edge said:
Hi girls sorry had a couple of bad days. The news is he cant contact me again managed to get a judge to put a injuction against him coming near me and the children and my brother is no longer in contact with me.
I think it got to much and thats why i asked the questions. Thanks for all the kind comments and concern. :hug:
Im now going to lose myself in the baby band thread :drool: :drool:

:up:

Galeongirl said:
NWE, a man who beats you isn't worth you!
I don't think you should go back.... people can tryy to change, but inside there'll always be the same main problem... so it might go right for a while, but he'll return to his old behaviour...

i'm impressed galeongirl,it takes a long time for people to figure this out!!
Move on and find someone that it worthy of you.

Not_Worthy_Edge said:
Hi girls sorry had a couple of bad days. The news is he cant contact me again managed to get a judge to put a injuction against him coming near me and the children and my brother is no longer in contact with me.
I think it got to much and thats why i asked the questions. Thanks for all the kind comments and concern. :hug:
Im now going to lose myself in the baby band thread :drool: :drool:

All I could think when I read this was: You ARE worthy. You ARE, you ARE, you ARE. I hope you appreciate the wisdom and strength you've shown in taking the steps you've taken to protect yourself and your children.

Back
Top Bottom