OH MY BONO...Clip Of New Version Of Velvet Dress

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gina Marie

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
Here-I don't think it's the whole song, but OMG :drool: It's on this guy Jools Holland's new album. I never heard of him, but I really like this version :D

I need this mp3 :scream: :wink: oh my Bono.....

http://www.u2guatemala.com/news.htm

OK, I just listened again-I was so overwhelmed the first time I had to stop :sexywink: oh Lordy.."last time you scratched at my door"..

The way he's singing in this..:combust:

Last edited:
OH ME TOO

:madspit: I can't listen to it at work!!

*waits to get home* :hyper:

oh for a cheap laff: i did open the site though and it BLARED music out of my computer. :reject:

I :heart: velvet dress!! :drool::bono:

question: did Bono actually re-record the vocals or was it just a mix of the old ones?

sounds ok to me, besides the fact the quality sucks ass and I can't really hear it, Ellen is listen to ZooRadio

So...any thoughts/feelings on the real thing?

Me? I?m completely, totally, uterly in love with this new version of Velvet Dress. Bono sounds more seductive than ever. :love:

Come on girls, give it a try. ;)

I've been out of town on business for two weeks and I am so behind! EEEEEK!!!! I don't know if I should finish reading all of my email or listen to this.

*thinks for 1 second, runs off to listen* :drool: I will be back with a verdict, if I make it through it without :combust:.

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i not a big fan of the song itself but he sounds so sexy in it. i can't stop picturing bono spawled all over a piano while singing this song.

oh dear.....:drool: ........ :censored: ........:evil:

oh god

Bono falsetto:

Hold me baby
Oh sh????? now
Hold me baby
I'm crying out loud
Show me baby
Just what to do
I've got the whole night
Then we're through.

:combust: :drool: :love: :sick:

and the slight "I'm sorry" at the end.... :sick:

:wave: who needs men or vibrators when you've got sexy bono voice?

Oh

my

GOD

:combust: :combust: :combust: :combust: :combust: :combust:

This is what I call SEXY .

Bono's voice... :drool:

You know what would had been cool? Remixing IYWTVD for including it in the best album and making a video of it. I wouldn't mind to play the main chracter together with Bono... I have some great ideas which suit perfectly with the song :macdevil:

Back
Top Bottom