Oh jeez...Report: Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt expecting

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
this was in the gossip/celebrity section of my local paper

Angelina Jolie’s first lesbian lover, Jenny Shimizu, revealed steamy details of their first tryst to News of the World, proclaiming that Brad Pitt will never be enough for the superstar because “(s)he loves women too much.”

The “Mr. & Mrs. Smith” star - who is due to give birth to her and Pitt’s first child next month - had a highly publicized relationship with the Calvin Klein model in the late ’90s. The pair met on the set of the 1996 film “Foxfire,” when Jolie was just 19.
“One night as we sat talking on Angelina’s hotel bed our eyes just locked and we kissed,” Shimizu recalled.
The fact that Shimizu was seeing another woman and Jolie was married to British actor Jonny Lee Miller at the time only made it more exciting for the two women.
One evening, Shimizu said, she invited the now 30-year-old actress and Miller to her lover’s house in the Hollywood Hills.
“(W)hile Jonny and my other girlfriend were in the house, Angelina and I walked to the swimming pool, looked at each other and slowly stripped naked,” the model remembered. “The fact that Jonny or my other lover could have caught us at any moment just made it more thrilling.”
Although Shimizu hasn’t met up with the “Alexander” star in two years and has talked to her only occasionally since Jolie fell in love with Pitt, Shimizu is convinced their romance is not yet over.
“We had a special bond which I believe will never die,” she said. “We never fell out, we just drifted apart. She is an amazing woman, always wanting to try new weird and wonderful things. Which is why when I heard she had settled down with Brad Pitt I was surprised . . . he seemed such an unlikely choice for her, too clean-cut.”
Clean-cut or not, the “Fight Club” star is in Namibia with Jolie and her two adopted children, Maddox, 4, and Zahara, 1, whom Pitt wants to adopt as well, having filed the paperwork in December.
They intend to have their baby in the African nation and are considering giving it a Namibian name, Samuel Sheefeni Nuuyoma, a local Namibia governor, announced to The Sunday Times of South Africa. Nuuyoma said the Hollywood stars divulged their plans to him over breakfast Friday.
He said Jolie had made those choices because “she loves Namibia.”
Namibian immigration officials confirmed earlier this month that the couple and five other people, including two children, arrived in Walvis Bay on a chartered jet from Paris.
The couple rented all 14 rooms and suites at the Burning Shores resort, a luxury boutique hotel on Long Beach north of Walvis Bay, and have been shielded from reporters by heavy security.
The Namibian government, anxious to keep its high-spending visitors happy, has warned journalists entering the country without a valid work permit that they risk arrest.

I agree, maybe it's more lust than love-if you truly love someone you wouldn't sell your story like that and you'd respect their privacy more than that. Even though Angelina is pretty open about having a relationship with Jenny, it's still not right. Maybe I shouldn't have posted it but it's all over the net anyway.

So Angelina is BiSexual, what else is new, this is the 21st Century! Doesn't surprise or affect me at all and obviously doesn't bother Brad as it seems his relationship with Angelina is just fine. Jenny must be jealous to suddenly feel the need to speak out about her time with Angelina, whether it is in fact true or not. I don't believe everything I Read!

OMG! I was at the grocery store on the way home from work today and the magazines near the checkstands are on OVER KILL! Everywhere is huge headlines about the babies due from Brad & Angelina and Tom and Katie, or the Britney Spears Kevin Federline baby dropping incident! It's insane! And now there's also news of Jessica Simpson wanting to adopt a baby! What is this a new trend? Jessica can't even take care of herself let alone a baby!

New pics from Namibia:

041fh.jpg

normal067of.jpg

normal071re.jpg

031dg.jpg

normal092db.jpg

The following is an excerpt from an interview that Angelina did with Ann Curry(it's going to air on Thursday night):

Marking Global Education Week, NBC News' Ann Curry travels to Namibia, Africa, for an exclusive interview with Angelina Jolie, who has taken on a new cause, calling for all the world's children to be given the opportunity to get an education. In the interview, Jolie talks about her new life and motherhood. In addition, Jolie reveals to Curry that she is not yet eight months pregnant and knows the sex of her baby. The exclusive interview will be broadcast on “Today,” Thursday, April 27, and on“Dateline,” Sunday, April 30.

Here are some excerpts from the interview:

Why global education has seemingly become a global mission for Jolie

Curry: It seems also, for you, kind of a personal thing. You have two children you've adopted, both of whom might have been in this same circumstance of not being able to get educated.

Jolie: I look at them and I just think ... especially my daughter ... there's no possible way she would have gone to school ... she is so smart and so strong. And her potential as a woman one day is great ... hopefully ... she will be active in her country and in her continent when she's older. And because she'll have a good education, she'll be able to do that much more.

How she feels about the new direction her life has taken over the last few years

Jolie: I'm just very glad that I got on it ... my life is very full ... I'm very proud when I see my children, Mad who's four, just how he adjusts to different places in the world and different people and his views and the kind of man he's gonna be. I'm very lucky. But I do feel some people just don't have the chance to discover certain things. And so again ... if anybody was watching, I would say ... we're all exactly the same.

Her relationship with Brad Pitt

Jolie: ... I don't talk about our my relationship in public. But we also don't talk about it at home. You know, it's one of those funny things that like just happens, and you live your life and you're a family. But you never actually discuss —

Curry: It's uncomfortable.

Jolie: It's just kind of funny, you know, when you're naturally just together and living your life, and you never have sat down and kind of — so that's why I giggle about it. Because, you know, if he saw this and somebody asked, you know, about like relationship questions, he would probably understand why I was laughing. 'Cause I just don't know how to address that kind of thing.

U2Girl1978 said:
The following is an excerpt from an interview that Angelina did with Ann Curry(it's going to air on Thursday night):

Marking Global Education Week, NBC News' Ann Curry travels to Namibia, Africa, for an exclusive interview with Angelina Jolie, who has taken on a new cause, calling for all the world's children to be given the opportunity to get an education. In the interview, Jolie talks about her new life and motherhood. In addition, Jolie reveals to Curry that she is not yet eight months pregnant and knows the sex of her baby. The exclusive interview will be broadcast on “Today,” Thursday, April 27, and on“Dateline,” Sunday, April 30.

Here are some excerpts from the interview:

Jolie: It's just kind of funny, you know, when you're naturally just together and living your life, and you never have sat down and kind of — so that's why I giggle about it. Because, you know, if he saw this and somebody asked, you know, about like relationship questions, he would probably understand why I was laughing. 'Cause I just don't know how to address that kind of thing.

Interesting interview, I'm sure. Although it is warm and wonderful that Angelina is using her heart and celebrity to help this cause for children and especially her own, I have to say the above statement by her is simply, you know, stupid, you know? :giggle:

According to the South African Sunday Times: “Jolie has also reportedly given exclusive rights to the first pictures of her and Pitt’s baby to People magazine.

“In exchange, the magazine will donate $3.5 million to Unicef.”

Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt have welcomed a baby girl, Shiloh Nouvel Jolie-Pitt, a rep for the couple confirms exclusively to PEOPLE.

The child was born on May 27, at night, in the African country of Namibia.

Hooray congrats to them! Pretty name i think, not too weird lol:applaud: I'm glad they were able to have relative privacy while they were there because it'll be a media storm once they return..if they decide to come back to the US.

Last edited:
corianderstem said:
Shiloh is a nice name. But with all the hype, I thought the baby's name was Jesus!

:wink:

Word. And what is up with the pretentious names celebs give their (nanny-raised) off spring. I'm pretty boring for giving my fictional offspring names like Charles and Sophie.

And the US media onslaught is going to be horrific. I'll be hiding behind the couch.

well, unless the next generation of kids forgets all about this movie (because you know they'll never read the book), she's gonna get teased.

shiloh.jpg

:huh:

This baby will grow up to be the most beautiful person ever to walk the earth.:wink:

But hey, good for them.

Regarding baby names, I read an article a while back discussing how names shift through society from the upper class to lower class. Upper class people use unique names way before the average people do, by the time they become popular amongst the middle class, the upper class have already moved on to new names.

http://babynamewizard.com/namevoyager/lnv0105.html

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom