Octoberfest in August - Setlist Party München

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw him hold something too. Thought he sprayed water or champagne into the crowd.

U2@NYC said:
The show is about to end and the baboon is looking at the apartments... again.

:mad:

nice view though :wink:

sami0201 said:

:yes: I saw that too...what song does that usually mean? (besides BTBS, which I assume they already did)

40 40 40 40 40 40 40 40 40 40 40 40 40 40 40 40 40 40 40 40 40 40 40 40

Vertigo (the sound, the weather is very good not)
I wants Follow (Anton Corbijn is to the Fotographieren on the stage)
The Electric CO/Singin ' in The Rain (Snippet)
Elevation
New Year's Day
Beautiful Day/Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts club volume (Snippet)/Here Comes The Sun (Snippet)
I quietly Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
Town center OF Blinding Lights
Miracle Drug
Sometimes You Can't Make It on Your Own
Love and Peace Or Else
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Bullet The Blue Sky
Measure Sarajevo
Pride (in The name OF Love)
Where The Streets Have NO name
One/Rain (Snippet)

Zoo station
The Fly
With Or Without You
All Because OF You
Party Girl

The sound is very good in contrast to the weather. With the first Songs Anton Corbijn stands to the Fotographieren on the stage. Bono begins Beautiful Day with "beautiful humans, beautiful night, beautiful day" and end the conclusion of I Haven't Found What I'm Looking For says it "Thanks quietly for waiting into the rain, for singing into the rain, for dancing into the rain". The planned fan action with the thousands white balloons during Pride (in The name OF Love), whereby Bono of "99 ballons" sings, seems a success to have been (picture ). Bono adopts the public end the conclusion of One with "Servus".

Harbinger said:
Anything but Vertigo x 2 will make me totally happy (even though they did skip a song)...
they havent skiped anything, as party girl has come in for all i want is you

Hello everyone! I'm back, feeling a bit better. What's happened? Did I miss anything exciting?

Vertigo (the sound, the weather is very good not)
I wants Follow (Anton Corbijn is to the Fotographieren on the stage)
The Electric CO/Singin ' in The Rain (Snippet)
Elevation
New Year's Day
Beautiful Day/Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts club volume (Snippet)/Here Comes The Sun (Snippet)
I quietly Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
Town center OF Blinding Lights
Miracle Drug
Sometimes You Can't Make It on Your Own
Love and Peace Or Else
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Bullet The Blue Sky
Measure Sarajevo
Pride (in The name OF Love)
Where The Streets Have NO name
One/Rain (Snippet)

Zoo station
The Fly
With Or Without You
All Because OF You
Party Girl
Vertigo

The sound is very good in contrast to the weather. With the first Songs Anton Corbijn stands to the Fotographieren on the stage. Bono begins Beautiful Day with "beautiful humans, beautiful night, beautiful day" and end the conclusion of I Haven't Found What I'm Looking For says it "Thanks quietly for waiting into the rain, for singing into the rain, for dancing into the rain". The planned fan action with the thousands white balloons during Pride (in The name OF Love), whereby Bono of "99 ballons" sings, seems a success to have been (picture ). Bono adopts the public end the conclusion of One with "Servus".

It's over guys.

haha vertigo 2 :drool:

"dons tin hat and walks away knowing full well that the barrel of moaning is upon us"

Hi All - just popped in and have to say that 'Town center OF Blinding Lights' is the funniest thing I've seen in ages!!!

Harbinger said:

That's only true if they play Yahweh after party girl...

But the concert has already ended.
So that's not going to happen.

Hmpf.
Why are they leaving Yahweh out?
It's beautiful live.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom