Oct 23rd - Las Vegas - General Discussion & Gathering Thread V

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Will you be attending the fan gathering on Thursday night?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be in the cheap seats! We are driving in Thursday after work, so I will miss the party, but we plan on getting to the stadium pretty early for having seats.

Hope everyone has a blast!

after the claw;

hangovercat.jpg

Aw man on Thursday night I'll be at the Our Lady Peace concert. Was hoping to go to the gathering. :( Have fun guys! I'll be at the concert in GA though. Maybe people could post pics of themselves so we'd recognize eachother at the concert?

Aw man on Thursday night I'll be at the Our Lady Peace concert. Was hoping to go to the gathering. :( Have fun guys! I'll be at the concert in GA though. Maybe people could post pics of themselves so we'd recognize eachother at the concert?
Aww, my brothers are going to the OLP concert. I want to go, but I'm not sure I'll make it with the gathering happening :slant: Sounds like a blast.

well, there's still a few more hours before I take off, but this will be my last post here for a couple of days. I will have a lap top with me but I don't know how much time I'll have to post. see you guys in either Phoenix or Vegas!

See you, Romi! :applaud:

Is OLP sold out? I can't even find the ticket page.

It's actually a free concert on the beach, that's why it's not listed. My brother was having the same problem finding it until today.

well, there's still a few more hours before I take off, but this will be my last post here for a couple of days. I will have a lap top with me but I don't know how much time I'll have to post. see you guys in either Phoenix or Vegas!

safe flight-
:wave:

I will be in the cheap seats! We are driving in Thursday after work, so I will miss the party, but we plan on getting to the stadium pretty early for having seats.

Hope everyone has a blast!

Chrisedge, hope you are taping the show??:drool::bow::pray::D

And still trying to get a response if anyone has been to an event at Sam Boyd before re traffic? How bad is it? Thanks!

It's actually a free concert on the beach, that's why it's not listed. My brother was having the same problem finding it until today.
Oooh, then that's even better! Thanks for letting me know! I like OLP and I like free stuff.

I haven't been back to this thread in for a few weeks because I'd get sad and more sad knowing I was missing out on the Thursday night gathering. :sad:

But I came back tonight and randomly clicked on page 19 and was reminded that Vegas has roller coasters. Yay me! :hyper: I love roller coasters! THANKS!

Sicy - I hope you feel better soon. I'll come and visit you and beegee in the GA line and give you all a "have a great time" hug.:hug:

You can choose a poll option for the gathering.

I assume you're both going to the show?

Yes, we are definitely doing the show...GA lineup no later than 3:00 p.m...

I saw the 3 Dublin shows in July - incredible, indescribable - we're seeing Vegas then flying home in time to to see final show in Vancouver on 28th.

Poll option?...

We wanted lanyards...Sorry we missed that thread when it got going.

Here's one of my better photos from Dublin for all to enjoy!

Attachments

• Larry Close.jpg
    Larry Close.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 15
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom