NFL 2012: AFC/NFC Championships and beyond

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Given the chance, could he get them to 11 wins like Cassel did? I'm thinking no, but there are a lot of QBs that could step in and play OK on that team. A win-win for Tebow and the league in general; he can fly under the radar for a bit. There's not going to be a QB controversy in NE anytime soon.

Pretty sure there's less than meets the eye here. He's a definite dog to beat Ryan Mallett for the backup QB spot and is probably there just to push Mallett a bit.

Either that, or Belichick is just trolling the entire planet.

There's no way he flies under the radar in Boston. Bristol's too close. This is a nightmare for those of us who don't give a flying fuck about that jackass.

It's not going to be as obnoxious as the Jets circus. Really. The important difference between this and his previous two teams is that he has virtually no chance of seeing the field and no one will protest if he doesn't. It will never be Tebow time, at least not in 2013.

Stop being so damn pessimistic all the time.

It's not going to be as obnoxious as the Jets circus. Really. The important difference between this and his previous two teams is that he has virtually no chance of seeing the field and no one will protest if he doesn't. It will never be Tebow time, at least not in 2013.

Stop being so damn pessimistic all the time.

Yeah, this. There won't be any unnecessary interviews at the locker for the third string QB in NE. If there is one person who can control this sort of thing, it's Belichick. As 7 eluded to, the other teams should be thanking BB profusely.

A Bill Belichick offense can raise any career from the dead, but will this be Tebow's second coming, or just a load of holy crap?

Certainly nothing's confirmed, but if what we have been hearing is mostly true to this point, he's at the very least covering up for someone.

If they released him, I'm thinking they have some insight that its more than just obstruction and he's in very deep.

I don't see why they wouldn't release him even over obstruction. He's still part of an ongoing murder trial.

That being said... I expect the worst.

BPf7VC9CMAAgALv.jpg:large

This is fun:

PFF Starting Lineup Ratings - Imgur

I personally think Tony Romo is too low. London Fletcher as "poor" is extremely harsh and Roethlisberger as one of 4-5 blue chip QBs in the league is suspect.

Humorous, but I agree: Mark Sanchez as the worst starting QB in the league, the Saints' defense and the Bucs' blatantly obvious attempt to compensate for bad drafting with free agency pickups. I of all people can assure them that their strategy will not blow up in their faces at all.

Training camp starts tomorrow for us. :up:

How good are the Seahawks that losing Percy Harvin does absolutely nothing to their playoff prospects?

I'd guess Griffin but solely for health reasons. I'm more interested in seeing how Alfred Morris does in his sophomore season. Part of me wants to make him my keeper.

Back
Top Bottom