New popmart dvd release date

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:hmm: Let's hope they stick with this and the DVD comes out this summer (June or July).

bono_man2002 said:
Universal is the new Bono.

No, to be the new Bono, they'd have to claim that it's actually already released and in stores.

But I've heard that when it DOES come out, the Edge is on fire on this DVD, and it's been described as "punk rock on Venus!"

elevated_u2_fan said:

No, U2.com wont tell us there is a delay until after it is released... :wink:

And they'll claim that it's a special show because Bad was played. :wink:

I prefer Christmas time. That way I can get it as a gift & someone else has to buy it. If it comes out in the summer, I'm stuck forking out the thirty bucks. :wink:

schnumi said:
Why the constant pushing back?

I don't know about earlier pushing back but this is surprising because we already had a confirmed date by U2 sites. I guess since it's only a one month delay it's not a big problem.

U2girl said:

I don't know about earlier pushing back but this is surprising because we already had a confirmed date by U2 sites. I guess since it's only a one month delay it's not a big problem.
One month isnt bad, but it's being pushed back one month, and the next month another month etc etc...

Utoo said:
I prefer Christmas time. That way I can get it as a gift & someone else has to buy it. If it comes out in the summer, I'm stuck forking out the thirty bucks. :wink:
Unless Circuit City sells it for $15 the first week like they did with the ZooTV two disc :drool:

Here are some details for the Popmart DVD:

The upcoming U2 Popmart: Live in Mexico City DVD will be released in a standard DVD Edition (Super Jewel Case) and a 2DVD Deluxe Edition (Digipak with slipcover in holographic foil and a pop-up). The Deluxe Edition contains the content found on the original set along with the following bonus live performances:

Feyennoord Stadium – Rotterdam – July 18, 1997
“Please,” “Where the Streets Have No Name,” “Discotheque,” and If You Wear That Velvet Dress.”
Commonwealth Stadium – Edmonton – June 14, 1997
“”Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me,” “Mysterious Ways,” and “One.”
Bonus Video Tracks that include:
“Staring at the Sun” (Miami Version), “Last Night on Earth – First Night in Hell” (Remix)
Documentaries:
Lemon For Sale, The Road to Sarajevo, A Tour of the Tour, and Last Night on Earth – On Day in Kansas.

Source: Musictap.net: http://www.musictap.net/

^ Wahoo! Even though I have most of the bonus material already, it's not a bad lot...much better than Chicago.

Back
Top Bottom