New Album Discussion 10 - Songs of Sir, this is a Wendy's, durr

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
get out is better than the original.

forrest-gump-thats-all-i-have-to-say.gif

Agree. We already have an easily accessible version of this vibe of EBW. Would have been nice to have one for SATS

yea that was a weird decision. acoustic studio Every Breaking Wave already exists. acoustic studio Staring At The Sun does not.

i would have also liked to see Please given this treatment. alas...

Borders Books in Commack, Long Island. I was 16, so yea - I forced mom and dad to take me and listened to it on my fancy shmancy Disc Man.

I was 18! Birthday late March so almost 19. Could drive myself. It was sad. I was dating my wife for 2 years. I had sex and still I asked my mom to drive me. I don’t even think I drove. Jesus Christ.

Not as sad as my first concerts with my parents. Paula Abdul and color me badd. And then Bette middler.

I was 18! Birthday late March so almost 19. Could drive myself. It was sad. I was dating my wife for 2 years. I had sex and still I asked my mom to drive me. I don’t even think I drove. Jesus Christ.

Not as sad as my first concerts with my parents. Paula Abdul and color me badd. And then Bette middler.

Billy Joel, as is the tradition.

Out Of Control is really good. So far, 5 songs in, this is much more "interesting" than I was expecting.

I guessed I missed the leak. But it’s March madness time anyway.

Oof.
Never went to any concerts with my parents. First show was when old enough to take the subway into Boston with friends as a teen.

But hopefully did better with my son then Mom and Pop Clerks did. First 2 shows we took him to (age 11 & 12) were Van Halen and Guns n Roses. He's also since seen U2 twice and a number of other shows (going to his 2nd Inhaler show with us Saturday)

I actually enjoyed Walk On. Funny how I'm enjoying some tracks that I thought I'd skip. If my work wasn't so freaking distracting today, I 'd be on Disc 2 already. :angry:

I'm floored by the the sheer amount of unexpectedly-beautiful moments the clips didn't hint at.

The end of UTEOTW
ISTHAFWILF, the back half
The complexity of The Fly

Back
Top Bottom