netherlands: U2 on chris zegers...did anyone record it? i was on it!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ABEL

An Angel In Devil's Shoes
rono said he just saw me on the show :ohmy: :shocked:

did anyone happen to record it?

i must get a copy of it somehow!

ABEL said:
rono said he just saw me on the show :ohmy: :shocked:

did anyone happen to record it?

i must get a copy of it somehow!

also videorecorder. was a nice show and I lOVE city of blinding lights...it has become one of my favourites

the soul waits said:
Could you elaborate on what was shown in this documentary, please?

The guy went to Chicago to meet the band. wnet nuts when they opened the show with city of...met the guys: adam + larry, Edge and later on Bono). They made it look like it was recorded on one night but Edge said something like we were crap a couple of days ago here so it basicly mena sthat they shot their clips form 3 days. songs perfromed: vertigo, city, elevation, beautiful day,sycmioyo...city was the only one complete I think.

Was a great show.. Chris Zegers isnt my favourite tv host, buit the fact that he was a sincere fan and was shaking with nerves all day worked in his favor

They did City of Blinding lights (he same live bit as the clip u can see on U2.com), Beautiful day, Vertigo and?? Sometimes..... Can't remember.

Seemed to me they used the Footage that was officially recorded in chicago, so maybe we saw a glimpse op what the DVD will look like.. and I have to say I like it!!!

I caught Bono saying something about it being his birthday during one of the songs.. which would make sense with the DVD being recorded on the 10th
I think the actual interview as done some days later as Edge (or Bono) said they did a stinker show a few days earlier in chicago too..

Soo.. if you were in the video.. Who were you? Did u see a blond duthc guy with a cameracrew around you? I did record it to VCR so maybe sopmeday some clips will surface..

check http://www.rtl.nl/muziek/chriszegersgoesutwo/video_exclusief.xml for unairded extra's and the complete interview (ps check out the part where edge tells about his bongo playing in a bar in france!! )

Oh!! and I heard Yorin radio will broadcast the July 13th Amsterdam show as well!!

edit: Oh and some girl asked Edge if they were going to play Electrical Storm that night.. and Edge said they had been thinking about that and that maybe they would play it near the end of the show...
That was 6 weeks ago.. and Still no sign of it!! :(

Last edited:
mrmac said:
Was a great show.. Chris Zegers isnt my favourite tv host, buit the fact that he was a sincere fan and was shaking with nerves all day worked in his favor

They did City of Blinding lights (he same live bit as the clip u can see on U2.com), Beautiful day, Vertigo and?? Sometimes..... Can't remember.

Seemed to me they used the Footage that was officially recorded in chicago, so maybe we saw a glimpse op what the DVD will look like.. and I have to say I like it!!!

I caught Bono saying something about it being his birthday during one of the songs.. which would make sense with the DVD being recorded on the 10th
I think the actual interview as done some days later as Edge (or Bono) said they did a stinker show a few days earlier in chicago too..

Soo.. if you were in the video.. Who were you? Did u see a blond duthc guy with a cameracrew around you? I did record it to VCR so maybe sopmeday some clips will surface..

check www.u2.log for a link to the Chris Zegers/Yorin site for unairded extra's

Oh!! and I heard Yorin radio will broadcast the July 13th Amsterdam show as well!!

yeap it's true fokes...the show will be broadcasted!

Back
Top Bottom