My Infinate Bad Luck Continues...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Headache in a Suitcase

Site Team
Staff member
With the other morally corrupt bootlicking rubes.
For those who don't know, meaning most of you... i have the worst luck in the world. I'm a tad tipsy and a lot tired right now, so i'm not gonna go into my proof of that statement, but let me just get to the point. My infinate bad luck continued tonight. At around 10ish, my friend gives me an IM telling me that some people are going to the bar down the street from my house at 11. So even though I was about to go to bed, I get myself dressed and walk down the street. Turns out it was a girl who i went to high school with's 21st birthday (she was like a sophomore when i was a senior). On top of it being a special occasion, it was her first day back from Arizona in like 2 years(she goes to University of Arizona). So that's all fine. There's a bunch of people there that i never really talked to in HS, and i continue to not talk to them here. My one friend decides to go home, but i decide to stay 'cause the other friend i was with was gonna stick around, baisicly 'cause he wanted to try to get with the girl who's birthday it was. So I'm just sittin' at the bar, and eventually I start talking to the birthday girl's college roommate. And we hit it off quite well... got a lot in common, and overall we just had a really good time together. Now one would read this and think "Hey... how is that bad luck? It sounds great... ya finally met someone that you really hit it off with." This all would be true except for one fact... the roommate is from San Diego, and obviously goes to school at UofA. If ya haven't read to the left yet <-------- i live on Long Island, just outside of New York City. So now we get to see the infinate bad luck. I finally meet a girl that I completely hit it off with, and she lives completely across the fuc:censored:ing country. Wouldn't it figure. :sad:

I'm with ya big guy.

I'll treat you to a fine Ale,
and when you're sick I'll hold the pail.

Cause that's what friends do.

:sexywink:

to top it off you spell infinite wrong :yikes:

i think anyone with the birthday of Nov 25th, 1980 has some bad luck with the ladies.

i dont know what to tell ya, maybe you could make it work, but that is a long ass way. i broke up with a girlfriend of 2 years because we went to different colleges, so obviously im not a huge advocate of long distance relationships.

arent there like 8 million people in NYC, youve got lots to choose from. and hey, if you turn bi that will double your chances, something to think about my man.

bluephisto said:
Hey,

I did that with someone IN ANOTHER COUNTRY and still made it work somehow. When it's worth it, it's just freaking worth it and at least you don't have to change countries.

:up:

I have to agree, that sucks big time. But to give you little, what I hope is a ray of sunshine, that line about how long distance never works....it's not true. Trust me, it's a bunch of bull.
My guy and I have been together and in a very serious relationship for nearly 2 years now. I live in Chicago, he lives in Houston. True, its not as far as you and this girl, but to give you some insight, if its meant to be then it's all worth it. If you honestly think that getting to know this girl is worth the struggle and emailing, talking on the phone, heck even buy yourselves some web cams so you can still see each other every day....then it just makes those times when you're really together all the more special.
I'm not gonna lie to you, the distance sucks and it can tear you apart, but if you find out she's not the right girl for you, then you wont sit there thinking...what if what if what if all the time. And, it could just turn out for the best. You never can tell.

Keep your head up. It'll all work out of if you want it to.:wave:

(and CUJO.....laughing is just mean! :tongue: )

Kiki said:
(and CUJO.....laughing is just mean! :tongue: )

Proper contexts :up:... the sequential order of things reveals more truth than sparse judgement.

:sexywink:

nah...he's taller than mofo. remember when mofo first started hiding under kariann's bed? headache was going to hide there first, but he didn't fit.

:hug: interference doesn't have the smilies that AIM has...

Back
Top Bottom