MSG presale -- this week or next?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jon_lemire

Acrobat
Any ideas when the presale for the NYC/MSG shows will be? At last check, nothing had been up on Ticketmaster.com yet.

Thanks.....

Jon

its looking like it will be next weekend 19/20..... as ticketmaster already has lots of presales posted for tomorrow with shows that go on general sale this weekend.....which is BAD news for me..i'll be out of town and sans computer...

Not to cause panic but I just tried ticketmaster.com and didn't see the 3rd leg pre sale shows. Will try to keep you posted!!

As of 3:40p est, MSG has not been added to ticketmaster listing. However, it looks like Boston has. MSG will probable be next week.

well on a confusing note--i received an enail from a local radio station listing an onsale date of the 14th for the gaeden shows--which would mean that the presael had to be this wekk....:ohmy: :sad: :huh:

The plot thickens...

The May 21st show is no longer in Ticketmaster's database, according to a message you get when you try to get tickets from Madison Square Garden's website. Maybe that's not relevant to the third leg, but it is interesting in light of the discussion about GA tickets that might not have been offered for sale to the general public...

Elton John tickets for MSG are going on sale March 14th. Would the Garden put tickets for shows by two different artists on sale at the same time?

But the general sale states Monday the 14th, so the presale has to start tomorrow.

What are they waiting for. :scream:

I took off tomorrow am for the presale. What is the story?????? Ugh..

Having U2 and Elton John both going on sale at 9am monday morning for msg is going to be a total shitstorm!

Ok, does anyone know yet? I can't see where the info is. thanks.

Oh, my.

According to Ticketmaster, Elton AND U2 are going on sale the same day, same time.

This IS going to be a mess! And it's not fair for hopeful pre-sale buyers that there's still no information at Ticketmaster yet.

It says it on Ticketmaster.

PRESALE SCHEDULE:
**Registered Propaganda Members Presale Begins: Tuesday, 03/08/05 10AM local
**U2.com Members: Unused Codes Presale Begins: Wednesday, 03/09/05 10AM local

youtwohearts said:
It says it on Ticketmaster.

PRESALE SCHEDULE:
**Registered Propaganda Members Presale Begins: Tuesday, 03/08/05 10AM local
**U2.com Members: Unused Codes Presale Begins: Wednesday, 03/09/05 10AM local

Woo hoo. Happy days. Thank God. I took the chance that is was tomorrow to work from home.

Yes, good luck to all of us. All of the shows (except MN, NE and Canada) are on sale tomorrow at 10 a.m. so let's not get too excited until we actually get through to ticketmaster!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom