More New Album talk from the Space Moon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone please hand me a shotgun... I don't want to live on this planet anymore. :wink:

walking-dead_0.jpg

Wish he had a pet bird that would sit on his shoulder.

Would complete the look.

Also, it's a zombie bird

I'm pretty sure Steve Lillywhite is NOT involved in the new U2 album. People are bringing him up from time to time but I don't think there's any indication right now about him working on anything U2-related.

I hope we'll get some album news very soon so all the speculation about the album being finished or not finished, mixed or not mixed, destroyed by Lillywhite or not destroyed by anyone or destroyed by someone else can finally come to an end.

Wish he had a pet bird that would sit on his shoulder.

Would complete the look.

Also, it's a zombie bird

I have a pet bird that sits on my back patio. Actually its a bird statue, it shits bricks. I bought it to please my pet mountain lion, who is busy snacking on squirrels, possums, and rats.

I hope we don't ever have a zombie apocalypse here, as id hate to have to eat rats, myself.

Odds are u2's forthcoming album will be out in time for the zombie apocalypse. Hopefully the music is good enough to stop whats coming.

Or
maybe
the shits already happened
&
we
just don't know it
yet

U2 is readying a new album for tentative release in April, Billboard has learned, and is shopping for brand partners to announce the new project via a Super Bowl commercial. Leading the meetings for Bono, McGuinness & Co. is Oseary, who's been reaching out to potential sponsors on the band's behalf, according to four executives familiar with plans. Danger Mouse has been producing the set, which was recorded primarily at New York's Electric Lady Studios.
Live Nation In Negotiations to Buy Management Companies of U2, Madonna (Report) | Billboard

I'll be damned! A month! A... tentative month!

April pretty much confirms what I've been saying all along (based on what I've heard from my sources), so this should come as no surprise to anyone here.

I will admit, however, to being as surprised about the McG news as anyone. Hard to imagine. It's actually easier for me to see U2 without Adam more so than Paul.

Looks like we'll get the big album announcement February 2. I'm guessing the single will be shortly after that. It's good to have at least a semi-confirmed timeline.

April pretty much confirms what I've been saying all along (based on what I've heard from my sources), so this should come as no surprise to anyone here.

I will admit, however, to being as surprised about the McG news as anyone. Hard to imagine. It's actually easier for me to see U2 without Adam more so than Paul.

Gvox said it all along. Not you.

Who ever thought Paul needed to be included in that acronym in the first place is... inexplicable. What a shocker about Paul though. It seems so uncharacteristic that I wonder if there could be an illness involved. With another group I might wonder if it was a cuthroat move on the band's part to get someone with more 21st century savvy, but that seems too unlike their usual M.O. to be believed.

He is in his 60s and has been substantially overweight for a long while. It wouldn't be a shock if he were having health issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom