MORE 2013 Misc New U2 Pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eze has no train station, only a small, metro like thing we saw in the Electrical Storm video. And that runs straight to Monaco. So I don't think that's why he was there. :)

Eze has no train station, only a small, metro like thing we saw in the Electrical Storm video. And that runs straight to Monaco. So I don't think that's why he was there. :)

The picture caption says it was Menton station, not Eze. But I'm pretty sure he went to Monaco from there, since he and his family are staying in the Hotel de France right now.

Oh, might be. One of the pictures had the caption "Menton station". The pictures were re-tweeted by so many sources that it's hard to keep track.

Or maybe he's not used to driving on the right side of the road! :wink: Coz, if my memory serves me correctly, I can't recall ever seeing Bono driving himself when in France, he always seems to have Ali or one of his friends chauffeur him around!! :hmm:

No, there are several pictures of Bono driving, mostly a cabriolet, with his family in the car and also with band members. There were pictures taken during the HTDAAB promo picture shoot with Bono driving the band. :crazy:

Yup, but if you look at the info, it's a TER station. TER is the regional network in France, like the RET in Paris. THey're more like metro's or trams than real trains, usually only 2 coaches and electric.

TER Paca - SNCF - Informations pratiques sur la gare de Eze sur Mer

http://telechargement.ter-sncf.com/...elieu_grasse_vintimille_2013_tcm-27-86986.pdf

There's the train schedule for the region, as you can see there's an Intercity line going through, but it doesn't stop at Eze(only the bold stations). So I reckon that's the train that's in the earlier pictures at Menton station. So they likely went from Menton to Monaco with that train, not from Eze, as that's not possible.

The picture caption says it was Menton station, not Eze. But I'm pretty sure he went to Monaco from there, since he and his family are staying in the Hotel de France right now.

Hotel de France?? I thought they stayed at their home in Eze...anyway...it's their business!

(all I want to know is where The Edge is!!) :(

New photo?

vUUtTFm.jpg

Found this on U2start. Here's the link.
U2start.com | Latest U2 News / Sightings

Doesn't look new, I think they're still in France, and Bono doesn't have red hair like that now.

They have their studio in Eze and they are always working there in the summer, so I don't see why they should head to Dublin.

That's an old photo circa 2008

Are you sure?! :scratch: Coz I've been looking at my pics of Bono from 2008, around the time there were many sightings of the band at HQ and also from July 2008 from Eze, and can't find any where Bono's hair looks long on top and short at the sides, as in this pic and as we've seen it in other recent photos of Bono. The redness of the hair, which is Bono's natural hair colour, could just be due to direct sunlight or the settings of the camera used. :shrug:

Are you sure?! :scratch: Coz I've been looking at my pics of Bono from 2008, around the time there were many sightings of the band at HQ and also from July 2008 from Eze, and can't find any where Bono's hair looks long on top and short at the sides, as in this pic and as we've seen it in other recent photos of Bono. The redness of the hair, which is Bono's natural hair colour, could just be due to direct sunlight or the settings of the camera used. :shrug:

I've seen this photo before

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom