MORE 2013 Misc New U2 Pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tonight they are having drinks in the blue light bar in stepaside Dublin!!!!

"You gotta cry without weeping, talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice."
:Mac:
I've clearly gone from denial to anger. And I kinda like it there. Think I'll stay a while. :reject:

I'm surprised a riot didn't break out in the alter. I mean Adams the hottest bassist I know of...(Scott from Weezer is my 2nd favorite sshh don't tell him about Adam.)
Hope you feel better soon Claytonskitten. Just think if they don't work out he'll probably come running back to you.

"You gotta cry without weeping, talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice."
:Mac:
I've clearly gone from denial to anger. And I kinda like it there. Think I'll stay a while. :reject:

:hug:
that's what I feel everytime I see a pic of Edge together with Morleigh! :D

7875_568196506551268_1008701808_n.jpg

and here's Bono!

https://twitter.com/U2Valencia/status/375360356941840384

Desty said:
I'm surprised a riot didn't break out in the alter. I mean Adams the hottest bassist I know of...(Scott from Weezer is my 2nd favorite sshh don't tell him about Adam.)* SPOILER *

That's why Bono wasn't there. He was restraining me. Or I'd have made a scene for the ages. (Nevermind Mr. CK and our own vows, mind you.... :shifty: )

I'm surprised a riot didn't break out in the alter. I mean Adams the hottest bassist I know of...(Scott from Weezer is my 2nd favorite sshh don't tell him about Adam.)
Hope you feel better soon Claytonskitten. Just think if they don't work out he'll probably come running back to you.

Bono wasn't there for a reason: he was restraining me. :mac: :shifty:

Mr CK said he better have had a prenup or else he was an idiot. And yes, I'll be right here waiting for him. Just like always. I'm the original Mrs Clayton, and that is not going to change, regardless of anyone's vows, my own included. --Hell, Mr CK was the one dubbing me the Mrs! He made me the hat! So even HE knows! :lol:

Bono wasn't there for a reason: he was restraining me. :mac: :shifty:

Mr CK said he better have had a prenup or else he was an idiot. And yes, I'll be right here waiting for him. Just like always. I'm the original Mrs Clayton, and that is not going to change, regardless of anyone's vows, my own included. --Hell, Mr CK was the one dubbing me the Mrs! He made me the hat! So even HE knows! :lol:

Haha. At least you have Larry to keep you company. And Mr CK. Larry's probably pissed about the wedding. Hence why no one saw him until he was leaving Adams house.
is it just me or is touring going to be 100XS more interesting... Well scratch that. Maybe Larry will step up in Adam's place:hmm:.:reject:

Oh I'm sure Larry's attitude ought to be quite interesting this time around. As well as Bono's. Does this mean less kissy-kissy? :hmm: :sad:

As far as touring, we need a damned album first. I do hope that they had the good sense to finish it BEFORE this tripe. And that way Edge can just mix it and hand it over. :madwife:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom