Miscellaneous Pictures #46

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No need to be sorry for us, we can enjoy it just fine. :D I love it too, very cute! Thanks Pluspol.

Aw cute photo! Love Gaga an Bono :cute: 2 absolute weirdos in their own way :wink:

Art is very subjective isn't it? I think Bono loves Gaga because she is a woman :D and secondly she is using her sexual energy to promote empowement. He does that too in a different way, uses his sexual energy to promote people power (yes and lots of other things to ;) Both are creative genius IMO. I admit it took me a while to come around to Gaga since at first impression I thought she was just trying to be another Madonna. But now I get it. Girl can sing!:heart:

Just thought I'd post a few scans I did. :wave:

Bonozooropacolorshirtbeardsmilebwfxsmj.jpg

bonoprepophatbeardlovefxsmj.jpg

BonoDublinHanoverQAutumn1996fx.jpg

thank you sooooo much!! i had this pic myself many many moons ago, but i lost it, and i've searched for it ever since here at PLEBA.

maybe their biggest and most succesfull tour ever; and at the same time they were so rock n roll and carefree, which this pic so perfectly documents.

The pictures were gorgeous(although I remember thinking poor Ali's waist appeared to be unnecessarily photoshopped in one of them), but that campaign left such a poor taste in my mouth. :(

It's not a painting, it's a photo, taken for the Luis Vuitton/Edun campaign.

Yes, I knew it was from Luis Vuitton campaign but what wonderful photograph! I just thought maybe someone had just done a painting from one the the scenes, coz to me it really looks more like a painting than just picture taken by a camera!? :ohmy: Ms Leibovitz is a very talented lady! Thanks for the info guys!! :up:

I was hoping to see some I haven't seen before, but so far not yet. Is there somewhere we can see them all? (Besides Dublin? :wink:)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom