Miscellaneous Picture Mix #41

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You should be able to download it right from you tube. Do you see the download button under the video?

youtube.jpg

It says "Download As" ^

It's probably only available to download in North America! Most of these videos on NA TV channel sites aren't available for download if you life outside the USA!! :shrug: Luckily I know of a site where I can download videos from YouTube. :D

Its very simple and easy to use, I recommend it to anyone who wants to download video's from youtube.

I love how you can download on different formats.

Hi everyone.
Said video look promising. But for whatever reason youtube won't even allow me to watch it.
Does anybody have a different link?

I think you can.

Remember bibien here? had a lot of videos up and was shut down, she was able to make a new account :) (this was quite a while ago though..)

Thanks, I might try someday!

Yeaaaaaaay! Now I've got the "Download As" button!!! :hyper:

Thank you for all the assistance!!! :applaud:

Oh good! :applaud: All this time I thought that the download button was a part of you tube, I forgot my daughter was the one who set my computer up for me, she told me yeah she added that Firefox app for me. Oooooh no wonder! LOL

Funny how the slacker of the band says "we are late" :wink:

Edit : omg , nice pictures there :combust: jeysus Edge. And Hello Bono :flirt:

Brilliant! :applaud: It worked. Fantastic video. And some great gifs, by the way.

Thank you so much.

Here's a humble reward...

I'm pretty sure that pic is when Bono was visiting Africa in 2010.
There was either a video or some more photo's of bono goofing around in a one campaign shirt. And he visited a classroom in Africa with another celeb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom