MERGED --> OMG! Bono and Ali at Saks 5th Avenue! + More EDUN Pics from Saks!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
d0bcf39b.jpg

kellyahern said:

What the heck is your deal? It's like you have a grudge or something. Stop it.

A while ago, I asked her what was the deal with all those xxxxx's and she said soemthing like: It means hugs and kisses.

It certainly does not look like hugs and kisses and it pisses me off big time too.

:shrug:

Niamh_Saoirse said:

A while ago, I asked her what was the deal with all those xxxxx's and she said soemthing like: It means hugs and kisses.

It certainly does not look like hugs and kisses and it pisses me off big time too.

:shrug:

You're right, it doesn't.

Yesterday she posted something designed to stir people up and then a few minutes later edited it to the "xxxx" junk.

Last edited:
I don't know if that clip shows another bit with them from the Today show but a little while earlier in the show they had a quiz question about what Ali calls Bono at home and when they went to the clip with her giving her answer Bono says "Master" and she just rolled her eyes and answered "B".:lol:

kellyahern said:

You're right, it doesn't.

Yesterday she posted something designed to stir people up and then a few minutes later edited it to the "xxxx" junk.

Yes...this posting innuendo and editing it out a few minutes later is getting REALLY old. Someone needs to find a new hobby :|

Thanks for the link to the video of the Today show.

I would have liked them to show more Ali. Don't get me wrong, I love Bono with all my heart and I lvoe listening talking about this stuff, but it would have been cool to listen to what Ali has to say about EDUN. :)

I am a friend of Mr B's (of many years standing) and my cousin is married to one of Ali's friends....

I am only posting kisses...

I don't post innuendo; and anything I do say is from the heart by the way; (nothing to do with a hobby at all...)

sometimes I do want to explain certain things...but don't feel that this is the time or the place; so have second thoughts and post kisses instead...there will be no more kisses; only thoughts!

There's no hard feelings and NO grudge...only LOVE!!

best wishes to you all

(no kisses)

Last edited:
psychicsarah said:

I don't post innuendo; and anything I do say is from the heart by the way; (nothing to do with a hobby at all...)

Bull. I managed to read your last post before you "xxxx"ed it. That Ali felt threatened by you :rolleyes:

All of your posts seem to be a slam on Ali in some way.

sometimes I do want to explain certain things

It's not your place to do so. I'm sure your "friend" really appreciates your posts about his wife :rolleyes: - not to mention it's against the rules here in Pleba. I think you doing this just to get attention. Thank goodness for the ignore list.

end of rant, back to pics:
83331453.jpg

Last edited:
psychicsarah said:
I am a friend of Mr B's (of many years standing) and my cousin is married to one of Ali's friends....

sometimes I do want to explain certain things...but don't feel that this is the time or the place; so have second thoughts and post kisses instead...there will be no more kisses; only thoughts!

best wishes to you all

(no kisses)

I'm sure you are really a friend of B and Ali...:rolleyes:

Otherwise you wouldn't be slamming his wife. Grow up.

psychicsarah said:

best wishes to you all

(no kisses)

I don't think anyone here is interested in your thoughts. (Add yet another to ignore list.)

psychicsarah said:

best wishes to you all

(no kisses)

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight! :rolleyes:

Freak!

Back
Top Bottom