MERGED --> Oakland in November + Oakland.. NO TICKETMASTER + oakland general sale

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
SFGAL said:
YAY Sicy :)

You going to San Jose 2? See you there!

San Jose 1...

I just got my activation email and I signed up last nite.

I have a question though, I just realized that I did not type in my mailing address when I bought the GA's :scratch: I selected the mail option. I guess they have it on file from when I registered last night?

Sicy said:

San Jose 1...

I just got my activation email and I signed up last nite.

I have a question though, I just realized that I did not type in my mailing address when I bought the GA's :scratch: I selected the mail option. I guess they have it on file from when I registered last night?

Yea they should have your address on file if you filled it in when you joined.

I can't believe getting tickets were so easy this time! I didn't have to use a sick day to stay at home and fight with Ticketmaster. Now I'll have seats for SJ 1 and 2 and GA's for Oak 1 and 2. Maybe they'll have a better GA lotto system by the time November rolls around!

R8drgurl said:

Yea they should have your address on file if you filled it in when you joined.

I can't believe getting tickets were so easy this time! I didn't have to use a sick day to stay at home and fight with Ticketmaster. Now I'll have seats for SJ 1 and 2 and GA's for Oak 1 and 2. Maybe they'll have a better GA lotto system by the time November rolls around!

I think this works.

Right now it is Wednesday, March 30, 2:34 PM Pacific Time. I signed up with Concert Club a few hours ago. I received my account confirmation email 10 minutes ago. After a few technical problems with the website, I called them and they helped me out. I then was able to proceed and purchase my 2 GA tickets. As far as I can tell, I think I got them (I just received a confirmation email) for a total of $142 (107 + $35 fee to join Concert Club). Which comes out to $71 per ticket, which is NOT BAD AT ALL. So I don't think it's too late to try to get GA's for Oakland. but time is running out. so decide if you wanna take your chances of spending $35...if it works out it's so worth it.

but this is SOOOO much easier than the U2.com presale!

But don't try to get more than 2. I think you are limited to 2 tix for this presale. On the website, it does give you more opportunities to buy more than 2 but they might end up cancelling your order, i think.

xtihn said:
But don't try to get more than 2. I think you are limited to 2 tix for this presale. On the website, it does give you more opportunities to buy more than 2 but they might end up cancelling your order, i think.

You can buy two tickets for each show. The $35 entitles you to two tickets for each show at the Arena...so if you want, go back and buy another pair:wink:

Oakland

I wish I would have read this earlier. It it now 3pm on Weds- and I just joined the Oakland club. I just hope my confirmation email comes soon and tix are still available. I paid $70 for the chance to get 4 for each show. I had family/ friends who couldn't get tix this time around and didn't want to pay a scalper/broker, so hopefully this works. At least they don't promise a keychain that will never come (no offense if you got yours).

I just signed up for the Concert Club too....hoping that they will activate me and that there are GAs left. I knew I should've signed up yesterday when I saw you could purchase tickets through this club. Oh well....just excited to see them in San Jose!!!

Yay to SF Gal to landing more tickets (and especially giving them to your husband). I guess I should be doing the same??? :ohmy:

BAH, I wanted to sign up last night but thought my luck would be they were out of GA and i would have spent an extra 35 bucks for nothing.

Now I just joined 10 mins ago but probably wont get the activation till tomorrow. bah.

applenut said:
BAH, I wanted to sign up last night but thought my luck would be they were out of GA and i would have spent an extra 35 bucks for nothing.

Now I just joined 10 mins ago but probably wont get the activation till tomorrow. bah.

Call them now and leave a voicemail telling them that your username isn't working or you need to change your credit card or something.

I got a call back from them on Monday night at 8:01pm re: a question I left on their voicemail. Maybe they are working late this week.

Just got my tickets for Nov. 9th about an hour ago. I signed up last night and couldn't wait to get off work to see if had an email.
Was so easy.

Can't wait to see them in san jose.

applenut said:

i think it will take maybe 3-4 hours after you sign up, you'll get an email confirming your account. once i got the email, i had trouble logging on at first, however, so i called them and they fixed the problem.

Oakland

I got my confirmation email- a few hours after I joined. I painlessly bought 4 GA tix for each nite. As long as the tix come w/o problems, this was 10000 times easier than the 1st go round for 1 pair of tix through U2.com.

OK... I give up. Where is the link to actually JOIN the concert club? I can't find it anywhere on their site.

Yay - 2 GAs for both nights! I accidentally put in the wrong cc exp date for the first night. Do you think they'll cancel the tickets? Should I risk purchasing another 2 in case the first 2 didn't go through?

Go to....
http://www.coliseum.com/main.html. Select Arena, then Premium Concert Seating and then Concert Club....sign up from there! I'd hurry.....spoke with Stephanie who is in charge of these premium seats and she says they're running out fast!

AlliDreamsOutLoud said:
Yay - 2 GAs for both nights! I accidentally put in the wrong cc exp date for the first night. Do you think they'll cancel the tickets? Should I risk purchasing another 2 in case the first 2 didn't go through?

Call them and leave a message - give them your account number and say you need to correct your expiration date. They'll call back. If you go over your 4 ticket limit - they may cancel so I wouldn't risk doing it again.

It's cool that this is working for everyone! Hopefully some of us will be lucky and make it into the ellipse. Though I guess we won't be able to get into the U2.com line with these GA's since there is a fanclub presale for both Oakland shows. Am I going to have to take Tues and Wed off to get in line?

AlliDreamsOutLoud said:
Go to....
http://www.coliseum.com/main.html. Select Arena, then Premium Concert Seating and then Concert Club....sign up from there! I'd hurry.....spoke with Stephanie who is in charge of these premium seats and she says they're running out fast!

Well, they must have taken the "join" link down 'cause I don't see it anywhere. Do I actually have to call them or fill out the email form in order to join?

They took down the link...

Thanks to this forum, I got in last night, talked to Stephanie this morning at the Arena, and got 2 seats (non GA) to both shows...This was too easy. But now they took down the link. If you do the VIP seats (still available), you should CALL them and fork out $200 to reserve a seat, and this gives you 12 months of exclusives, including next year's NCAA Sweet 16 and Final 8 games...it might be worth it. The people at the Arena were quick, responsive, professional, and so not-like Ticketmaster...thanks for the tip, and see you at SJ1, Sj2, and OAK1, OAK2. Long live U2...they mixed up the set list tonight in SD - played With or Without You as well as Gloria...or so says the U2Tours...

Last edited:
Just talked to Stepanie-- she said that they are closed for new memberships and that she wasn't sure that they would even be able to fill existing orders.

FUCK!!!!! I've been off the internet for 2 days to avoid spoilers and now this girl Stephanie at the Arena tells me that they are way overbooked and may not be able to fulfill orders. This is ridiculous.

I just bought two more GA tix for the Nov. 9 show. I hope we're right that you can buy two tix for each night. I would hate to lose out on all of it.

Back
Top Bottom