MERGED ----> Is it time to post that pic again? + Post yer pic here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
pub crawler--if that were me, i think i would cry...

down.gif

My friends wedding dress cost $150.

I thought it was gorgeous.

Attachments

• wedjen&mark 1.jpg
    wedjen&mark 1.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 118
I know...it was pretty nutty to pay all that $. But I was 21 and excited and wanted a fabulous dress. :shrug:

The thing is, I would imagine that even if I did have a daughter (I haven't a clue if I'm even having children at all!) who's to say she would want it? My experience is women want to get their own dresses.

:sigh: I don't know what to do. Maybe I'll sell it back to the store and they can use the material to make a new one....but that would be so sad. :(

BAW...how awful! Thank God I didn't have a cat at the time. And pubcrawler what a horrible story! For all I know the cleaners ruined my dress too, but I'll never know until I open the vacuum packed box!

I think they are both pretty but the second one is more simple and that is why i like it better a little. The first is pretty to look at but I could not pull it off.

Niamh Saoirse, you have an uncanny resemblance to angel of this forum and ofcourse bonos wife. i imagine you knew that already.

mrs edge, that dress is beautiful. you might regret selling the dress. you should keep it:)

I think I posted in this thread a looooong time ago. Here are newer and older pictures of myself either sitting, staring at the camera, or doing something else. More than likely they're just pictures of me sitting, rather boring I say. There might be one of me dancing or something, who knows. The pictures span from 2001 to 2002, but in this case it's 2002-2001 as I linked newer pictures first I believe.

01 02 03 04 05 06 07
Thank you.

Sicy said:
:lol:
you look like johnny knoxville there :shifty:

I am wearing cheap plastic Elvis glasses in that picture. But really, it's not myself that stands out in that picture.. It's the Tostitos and cat!

Cow of the Seas said:
Niamh Saoirse, you have an uncanny resemblance to angel of this forum and ofcourse bonos wife. i imagine you knew that already.

LOL! Yes, I have been told that before...that I look like Ali i mean. But I think I'm a heavier version! lol

I have to look for Angel's pic and then I'll tell you. :)

mmbono, that picture was taken prior to my reconaissance era of late. at the time of that picture, war was circling overhead, and we shuddered to think what might happen if our enemies succeeded.

thankfully they never broke through, and 900 years later, i am here.

Cow of the Seas said:
mmbono, that picture was taken prior to my reconaissance era of late. at the time of that picture, war was circling overhead, and we shuddered to think what might happen if our enemies succeeded.

thankfully they never broke through, and 900 years later, i am here.
What the hell :coocoo:
A strange one, you are.:tongue:
Oh but you're a hot one.:drool: :drool:
I finally read this whole thread from beginning to end today...and I finally matched the name to the face when it comes to this "bear" character.
You're freakin dreamy. But don't let it get to your head there, buddy. There's nothing worse than cocky SOBs. :sexywink:
:heart:

sicy just wishes she looked like me... :sexywink:

dont worry mmbono, i dont look anything like those pictures anymore. thanks, the comment was still nice nevertheless.

Mrs Edge your dress is simply stunning! You were a gorgeous bride! Absolutely beautiful stuff matie :)
The pic of you getting out of your limo made me do a double take lol. I have a very similar pic of me getting out of my limo and the shot and set up etc is virtually the same. What was the weird part is your dad (?) looks kinda like mine when you glance quickly :D

I dont really know what you should do about the dress, its a hard decision to make. I still have mine, uncleaned and packed away. I dont trust the dry cleaners to not ruin it. If I were you though, I think I would put an ad on say ebay (if you trust those kinds of sales that is) for the maximum amount you think your dress is worth, at least the $4000 you originally spent, if not more. Then if someone shows interest you know you are selling to someone who is going to get as much as you did out of wearing such a beautiful gown. You can always say no to the sale if you get cold feet (pardon the pun!) or you can sell for a great price, get some nice $$$ and know your dress will be loved by its next owner giving you some satisfaction you made a good choice.
If no one is interested, you know it isnt meant to be and you should hang on to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom