LP13 - Just Give Us Some F*&king News...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually you leave out your favorite fast food meals and Bono Claws :bonocrab: comes down the chimney (OK through a double sliding door, lets be real) and eats them leaving you just the Crumbs From Your Table.

I don't think he would even leave the crumbs. :lol:

I Concur...for REAL

New Pink Floyd album in 20 years...? This can't be beaten, not in a long shot!

Imagine Led Zepp releasing a new album now with Jason Bonham on drums to complete the line up ? That would be the years' sales winner...unless...

I don't think most people will care that much about a new Pink Floyd record. Yeah, it will do well, but it's not going to burn up the charts like, say Adele would. I don't know when U2 is going to release their record, but I doubt Pink Floyd has much to do with it. If it ever comes to U2 having to move off a Pink Floyd release date, they might as well just hang it up.

Now, if and when Pink Floyd tours, that's another matter. Such a tour, like a Zeppelin reunion tour, would be a monster. But its the tours from these dinosaur acts people care about, not their mediocre "new" material.

If Brazil had won U2 would have released the new album today. Alas, we'll have to settle for David Hasselhoff's greatest hits instead.

U2 will never release a record at the same time as The Hasselhoff. They're not stupid.

hoff.gif

Thats kinda shocking for the host nation. Four goals in seven minutes. Sheesh

Sent from my GT-I9300 using U2 Interference mobile app

I wish U2 were german. They'd be turning out albums like bunnies out of rabbits

Sent from my GT-I9300 using U2 Interference mobile app

so where IS Clayton's Kitten? :hmm:
ahh.. there we go. thanks!

spend so much time in this place... you folks are like a shitty virtual family to me :wink:
:lol:

i'm sure if CK had had more free time she would have
made a similar comment about knowing more sure-fire clues about possible U2 Public Apearances/Single/Album etc by Bono losing weight, Edge dyeing his beard, adam cutting his hair & larry gets botox .... :lol:

thanks for your info a few pages back. My laptop is not connecting well to it's ac/dc adaptor the past 12 days :( playing catch up

:wink:

A new version of "Hips don't lie" with Bono singing "They tell the truth about my eating habits"? :hmm:

:hmm:

there's nothing wrong with Mr B's hips far as can tell :)lol: from photos).... :wink:

....it's the foie gras, sirloin (or kobe) steaks, champaigne, Guinness, Big Macs and Big Gulps big belly that's the problem. Which he mostly gets rid of once he's in Public Music Appearnce Mode (like earlier this year).

:D

So will U2 scrap those Samba rhythms for the new album now and add some German lyrics plus a duet with Herbert Groenemeyer because of the latest World Cup showdown? That means another 2 years of waiting :sigh:

Let's get some "a" sides first, would really approve of about 11 or 12 of them in order on one of those album thingies....

I don't think most people will care that much about a new Pink Floyd record. Yeah, it will do well, but it's not going to burn up the charts like, say Adele would. I don't know when U2 is going to release their record, but I doubt Pink Floyd has much to do with it. If it ever comes to U2 having to move off a Pink Floyd release date, they might as well just hang it up.

Now, if and when Pink Floyd tours, that's another matter. Such a tour, like a Zeppelin reunion tour, would be a monster. But its the tours from these dinosaur acts people care about, not their mediocre "new" material.

I agree with you on this. It's the Tours and not the new stuff...but nevertheless, the new Floyd will do well when it comes out.

From another forum....

Slightly off topic concert promoter Denis Desmond has just been in Irish radio discussing the mess with the Garth brooks concerts in Croke park he was asked are U2 planning to play there in 2015 he said NO but they will in 2016!

So... guessing they'll do arenas for next year then return to stadiums in 2016?

From another forum....

Slightly off topic concert promoter Denis Desmond has just been in Irish radio discussing the mess with the Garth brooks concerts in Croke park he was asked are U2 planning to play there in 2015 he said NO but they will in 2016!

So... guessing they'll do arenas for next year then return to stadiums in 2016?

Maybe the albums not coming out till next year and the tours starting in 2016 (runs for cover under the sofa)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom