"Leave us alone, we are in love!"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well i think after that he left :scratch: my mind is a bit messed up, cos i am really tired (driving everywhere in connemara and stuff :eyebrow: )

then... what happened?? :ohmy: can't remember!! geez, beat me :banghead:

ah well, my parents kept doing some crosswords in the car (like if they were 80years old :coocoo: ) and i was with Su on the bench when that :censored: fans who chased larry a few days before arrived.
when they arrived, the first thing he did was to go to a guy, who was bringing some stuff from a car to the studios, and talked to him. he was leaning against the guy's car :crazy: and the poor guy was like "wtf??? go away :madspit:" so finally the guy came back near the benc and stayed there with his wife who was filming every car passing there :rolleyes: but then sam came out to do some stuff outside and this fan went to talk to him but sam remembered him and made a sign to tell him to stay where he was :up:

Last edited:
miss-U2 said:
first of all, i am gonna answer ur questions. 1- Merc, i agree with ur idea :lol:

Okay - let's do it then! :wink:

You just write me when you got him hidden somewhere - and in the meantime I'll try to make up a good excuse for why we should have one more planeticket from Dublin when we are going home... :hmm:

miss-U2 said:

We went to killiney and Mr_Lemon and all the guys from Station were on the beach :sexywink: (i won't say more about Mr_Lemon without pants :lol: )

Without pants you say...?! Do we want to know the rest of that story? :ohmy:

miss-U2 said:

We had dinner at the clarence at bono's table...

Nice! :D:up:

miss-U2 said:
so he arrived by walking and stopped. i introduced him to my parents, he shook their hands and kissed me and he told them "I am her best friend" :faint:

Oh Dallas!!! :combust:

oh BTW, if u go to the studios, don't go on the other side u know, behind the building near the water... cos that's true, u can hear music from there, good music really electronics but sam will come out and he will tell you to go away :yes: and he is right!!

anyway, let's keep going with the story!
i think then steve lillywhite arrived!! in a big black taxi. he came out and rang at the door. while he was waiting for someone to open it he looked at me and Su and waved at us (he met us on friday so he remembered us, we kinda talked a long time lol) and he had a big big grin :wink: and he started walking to us (not even paying attention to the other 2 fans) but he asked how we were doing. we didnot get up cos we had nothing to tell him :banghead: so he came back to the door and got in :wave:

then i think that a fan arrived a really nice one :kiss: i met him on friday after bono and edge had left. it was 1.30 pm and bono's tart was still not here :huh: i was telling Su: "do ya remember when she said she was coming?" i knew it was around 1.30 and 2.30... but anyway, i wanted her to come here as soon as she can :hyper:
but somebody else arrived before :drool: 2 people who i really care about :heart:
my parents were near their car, still in shock from steve lillywhite waving and smile :rolleyes: but that big black car arrived. the exact same one as the one who took away bono and edge on friday!!!!!

miss-U2 said:
then while he was posing he told me "hey Emilie, do you know that ALL the band member know that YOU wrote that on the wall ("dallas is the nicest man in rock 'n roll")..... i was like "WHAAT?" :shocked: and he was like "yess really :lol:" i was blushing sooo much :reject: then he said "and all the time they are like "oohh daaalllaaasss" you know like if they wanted to say "your lover Emilie is out there :lol:"

:lmao:

Yeah, I could just imagine them all doing that... Poor Dallas :hug: They shouldn't be teasing him like that! :D

... but :ohmy: Emilie, now you have 3 guys fighting over you! No wonder its taking them so long to make the album then - Everytime they come to the studio and you are there, they have to fight over who gets to go out and talk with you! :lol:

i was staring at the car. something caught my attention. somebody with a cap on the back seat :hyper: i was staring at that person! and when it got closer.... i was like " i know that guy :shifty: HOLY SHIT that's edgie :drool:" and then, half a second later the car passed and i saw..... :combust:.... i saw... geez i saw an angel passing by!!! bono was sitting in the car, close to edge and he waved at us (i think i did too :scratch: ) so i just kinda made a sign to my parents who were walking to the bench cos they saw them passing) and then i looked at the car again... stopped in front of the studios :up:

Merc said:

... but :ohmy: Emilie, now you have 3 guys fighting over you! No wonder its taking them so long to make the album then - Everytime they come to the studio and you are there, they have to fight over who gets to go out and talk with you! :lol:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: oh my, i am dying laughing!!!!

my parents brought bottles of french wine from my village to the band. (i didnot know they were in france the week-end before :lol: )
so edge came out of the car and came straight at us :ohmy: he was in a very good mood :yes: :hug: bono was still near the car so i took the bottle of wine, i passed in front of edge (poor edgie :reject: ) and i walked to bono like i did with the Dude pen :coocoo: "hey bono, my parents want to give you something" and he looked at me and the bottle and said "oh? what is it?" but he had that face :sad: and that voice that completely makes me feel bad:( like with the dude pen!!! i think they just got back from france, they arrived from the airport so they were really tired (well bono was :hug: ) that's funny actually, we saw them on friday they were going to the airport, and on monday they came back from the airport!!

miss-U2 said:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: oh my, i am dying laughing!!!!

Oh, please don't! :hug: I need someone to kidnap Bono and party with in October :wink:

so i answered bono's question. "it is a bottle of wine from france" he took it and smiled and thanked me. i was staring at him and i just wanted to :hug: him!!! then i came back to edge cos i didnot want to bother bono more! i took edgespet pic of bono and edge and i got it signed. while he was signing he said "awww that's a nice pic!!! " YYYAAAAYYYY :hyper: bono finally came to the bench. the 2 crazy fans were really calmed cos they met them already, so they had all their stuff signed blahblahblah... they took lots of pics and filmed, i am waiting for them to send me their stuff (they are really nice actually, i talked to them later and they are nice, they just don't know how to behave, well, you will see later) i took a pic a su and edge and one of edge and the nice guy!i didnot take pic with me cos :rolleyes: i had some already!
then i had to do the bono's mission!

geez, i think i have to go to have dinner!! i will be back in 5minutes!!! i will put my parents in front of the TV (even if they don't understand) so that they won't bug me anymore! i am going back to dublin on friday BTW!

miss-U2 said:
geez, i think i have to go to have dinner!! i will be back in 5minutes!!! i will put my parents in front of the TV (even if they don't understand) so that they won't bug me anymore! i am going back to dublin on friday BTW!

Thats ok :D ...and :lol: at your French parents infront of your TV! That you be like me watching french TV - wouldn't understand a word of what they said :huh: ... but that can be fun too! :wink:

I have to go now too actually :sigh: so I have to get the rest of the story tomorrow...

Have a great time in Dublin on friday - enjoy yourself and take care! :hug:

...btw, send you an e-mail yesterday - I don't wan't to rush you and I know you're really busy with parents visiting and everything - but if you can't check your e-mail in France, would you please read it before you go...?! Thanks! :reject:

i am back (and full :lol: )

so where was i?
oh yes i took pics of edge, got stuff signed and bono came to us. so people took pics of him and got some things signed. then i saw my mum close to him, i was like "how did she get there :shifty:" i didnot see her walking towards him, i think i was with edge! so well, she wanted to give him a postcard from a town in france called "Le Bono" so she said "hum....I want.... "and the she looked at me desesperate and said in french" how do i say that??" bono looked at me as well desesperate, like ":ohmy: help me!! she is talking in french :crazy: "
so i explained to him the postcard thing and he was like a kid, looking at the card, with a smile and big opened eyes :lol: i don't remember exactly what he said but i do know that he was really thankful then, i think he laughed, he didnot seem as tired as before. He was becoming a bit more happy and energic than so far (i think he just needed some time to wake up :hug: ). we also gave him a postcard from my town in france, near ?ze sur mer. then Su asked me to take pics. so we just posed together. Bono Su and myself. :drool:

oh Merc shit, i forgot to answer!! i read all my mails in a hurry and i wanted to reply to whole of them later and i forgot :banghead: i also have to put the pics on my snapfish album and then the link to the ones who still don't have it and asked me for it!!

miss-U2 said:
i am back (and full :lol: )

so where was i?
oh yes i took pics of edge, got stuff signed and bono came to us. so people took pics of him and got some things signed. then i saw my mum close to him, i was like "how did she get there :shifty:" i didnot see her walking towards him, i think i was with edge! so well, she wanted to give him a postcard from a town in france called "Le Bono" so she said "hum....I want.... "and the she looked at me desesperate and said in french" how do i say that??" bono looked at me as well desesperate, like ":ohmy: help me!! she is talking in french :crazy: "
so i explained to him the postcard thing and he was like a kid, looking at the card, with a smile and big opened eyes :lol: i don't remember exactly what he said but i do know that he was really thankful then, i think he laughed, he didnot seem as tired as before. He was becoming a bit more happy and energic than so far (i think he just needed some time to wake up :hug: ). we also gave him a postcard from my town in france, near ?ze sur mer. then Su asked me to take pics. so we just posed together. Bono Su and myself. :drool:

aww, that is so sweet about your Mom and the postcard :cute:

and I'm the same way after traveling for a while - when I first get out of a car I'm like, "huh? what? :huh: " :lol:

so well, my mum took 2 pics but she had some hard times taking it :huh: and she talked to me in french again... so i was leaning against bono u know, my head against his, and i said "ooohh:rolleyes: my mum :eyebrow:" and he said "aww your mum is gorgeous :love:" and i heard that sooo loud in my head cos his voice directly had an impact in my mind cos we were so close you know :ohmy: i don't know if u know what i mean... well just put ur cheek against one of your friend's cheek and talk and you will see :faint:
well she finally took the pics and then.... i could not help myself...... :reject: i kissed him again on his left cheek!! and this time, i soooo felt his heat!!!! i took him by his shoulders and i put my lips closer to his cheek and then i put them on his cheek and then GAAAHHH :combust: i felt all the heat going to my lips and running through my body :crazy:

kellyahern said:

and I'm the same way after traveling for a while - when I first get out of a car I'm like, "huh? what? :huh: " :lol:

yeah i am like that too :lol: you look like you're awake just after 100years of sleeping!! and i am a little grumpy :shifty: well, when i wake up i am very grumpy, don't talk to me :no: (my boyfriend is really annoyed with that actually :lmao: )

ANYWAY!!!then the other fans got stuff signed and took more pics. and they finally got in the studios.
i didnot ask about ur stuff that i gave to him on friday cos i think he didnot have time to check it as he said he will on monday. so i am gonna ask him on friday if there's not THAT much fans.

30seconds after the entered the studios, we were all exchanging our email addresses to send our pics when i saw a group of girls coming... i thought to myself "geez, i hope it is not bono's tart :ohmy: " and finally that was her!!!! poor girl :hug: they missed them again!! well, we laughed a bit about that, cos that was too funny :lol: but i feel sad for them :sad:

miss-U2 said:

30seconds after the entered the studios, we were all exchanging our email addresses to send our pics when i saw a group of girls coming... i thought to myself "geez, i hope it is not bono's tart :ohmy: " and finally that was her!!!! poor girl :hug: they missed them again!! well, we laughed a bit about that, cos that was too funny :lol: but i feel sad for them :sad:

me too :sad:

:hug: Bono's Tart :hug:

well, we had some fun :hug: we could have had a bit more if that Adam-part didnot happen cos it kinda made me feel down and i had no more energy after that :sad:

anyway, Mr_Lemon and Station and everybody from hungary arrived :hyper: and i think around 3pm, we were 25 fans :crazy:

i am uploading the pics right now(but not the one of Mr_Lemon) :sexywink: but snapfish is kinda slow tonite :rant:

so what happened next?? :scratch: we talked for ages! :lol: i met new fans again and again (of course, we were so many, that was fun :yes: )

and then, adam arrived :heart: he passed by and looked at us! he stopped at the garage as always but...this time something happened. the garage didnot want to open :rant:

geez snapfish is not working :rant: i can't upload the pics!! anyway i don't know what happened to snapfish but when i want to upload pics with the drag and drop system it is not working :huh: i have to put them one by one and today it seems like there's a problem :madspit: i have to admit that there are tons of pics :crazy:

anyway back with adam!!
so he was waiting in his car in front of the garage like 3minutes. and we were all staring at him, waiting to see what was gonna happen and laughing :lol: he finally parked his car in front of the garage and came to the door by walking. But as Adam is way too nice, of course he stopped to say "hi". :no: maybe he shoudnot have :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom