Leather Day - Innocent Bono!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
"Into the heart... of a child
I stay awhile... oh, I can go bac
k":heart:

ATgAAAAOQtai454aR5bN07ADLXFQoiGOPyP.jpg

bonofloored.jpg

:wave: Innocent Bono!

:applaud: Yup, leather Bono next Wednesday, let me put this in my agenda under "Urgent Meeting":lol:

I've had incredible fun with this thread:heart::hug:, but now someone needs to open a new one, after "innocent" let's go to the other end of the spectrum with "naughty Bono in leather":drool::drool::drool:

So, does he have to be in leather in the new thread? Because I definitely have the naughty Bono pic to post. :wink: He's just not in leather though dangit.

So, does he have to be in leather in the new thread? Because I definitely have the naughty Bono pic to post. :wink: He's just not in leather though dangit.

:lol: Well, wait and see what the new thread looks like, but if you don't post it there, post it in the miscellaneous one, I want to see it!:hyper::love:

:lol: Well, wait and see what the new thread looks like, but if you don't post it there, post it in the miscellaneous one, I want to see it!:hyper::love:

OH I already did, i was just being silly because of the "elevator" pic. :wink:

However I'm sure I could find plenty of other naughty Bono pics. :hmm: I won't be home tomorrow though. :grumpy:

OH I already did, i was just being silly because of the "elevator" pic. :wink:

However I'm sure I could find plenty of other naughty Bono pics. :hmm: I won't be home tomorrow though. :grumpy:

Why, that pic has a name, "Elevator Bono" :faint: If that's the one you meant, well then, I think I could stare at it all day long without blinking, it's sooo yummy!:combust:

Bring on more of your amazing pics, either in the new thread, miscellaneous, ANYWHERE, they're gorgeous!:hug::heart:

Back
Top Bottom