Just for laughs..."BIG" Dick Cheney.......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think it's fun, better than getting angry and/or depressed about so much I read in here :|

also there's what could be considered "worse"(or at least comparable) than this going on in several threads in LS :shrug:

Last edited:
Sicy said:
Dont forget 3) PLEBA

PLEBAD ?

:hmm:

NOOOOOOOOOOO! ow ow, eyes burning from reading that. think my stomach to going to come flying out of my mouth. must. not. puke. must. stay. calm. breathe. breathe.

on that note, does it disturb anyone else that there are more posts in this thread than the Powell resignation thread?

Well, that's enough to turn me into a lesbian. Good work, U2democrat. :wink:

sharky said:

on that note, does it disturb anyone else that there are more posts in this thread than the Powell resignation thread?

Nope. Cause Powell was expected to resign. Honestly, can you tell me ANYONE who was expecting THIS?

anitram said:
Well, that's enough to turn me into a lesbian. Good work, U2democrat. :wink:

But don't you just love Cheney's curves? The thin, white hair? that scowl? oh they're all turn ons. Forget that loser Edwards....his thick hair.....the smile that'll make you go blind (like in the orbit gum commercials), that lame-o accent.

:wink:

(wow i feel weird dishing my man!)

U2democrat said:
this is probably one of the more entertaining threads in FYM if i may say so myself :wink:

It's my favorite thread today!

sharky said:

NOOOOOOOOOOO! ow ow, eyes burning from reading that. think my stomach to going to come flying out of my mouth. must. not. puke. must. stay. calm. breathe. breathe.

Breath Slow- n i c e a n d s l o w, in meditative mode you must- to quell disgust factor!

Back
Top Bottom