June 6 & 7, 2010 - Angel Stadium of Anaheim

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I might have it if you need it for Seattle. It's a Summer house so it has lots of extra beds. I won't know until the general onsale how many people are going to be up there with us (We'll see how many get tickets they want).

Thanks, J! That would be sweet! :hyper:

Hopefully everyone who wants to go to Seattle will get what they want! It would great to meet everyone and get together. :)

Tomorrow is going to be interesting. The nj thread reports no more ga's. At least right now for the breathe group. Are there still some for this show? Anaheim I mean

:yippie: For all those that got the tix they wanted! :hi5: :)

Well, I told Lila on Facebook earlier: if it's meant to be, it will happen.

I guess it's not meant to be for myself this time around. Found out about some financial stuff today, so I won't be able to buy any tickets right now for 360 2010. :sad: :shrug:

I will look on the positive and realize that I have seen U2 numerous times, more times than any other band I love and follow, and on multiple tours spanning almost 2 decades.

If I say the above enough times, maybe I'll stop being sad.

Ahhh, well. Ciao peeps. :wave:

Fitz!!! It's SUCH a long way from now, things might work out afterall. You have a great attitude and good things happen to good people :hug:

Fitz - I definitely can't afford it, but I did it anyway. If I could loan you the money, I would (Maddy said she would if she could, too) :hug:

There's plenty of time between now and June. Don't be discouraged. Things always have a way of working themselves out, right? :yes: Remember the Rose Bowl GA? :hug:

tell relatives that you need money for a ticket - that could be your Xmas resent

Yay! More seat people :yippie:. I'm not alone after all :hug:

One bonus of seats, you don't have to stand if the opening act sucks :up:.

Btw, who is going to be the opening act? :lol:

If there is a second show, I'm so going to try for Red Zone :shifty:

Where you sitting? I haven't heard any word about opening bands yet! I'm hoping maybe the Muse will do some West Coast shows...who knows? Yeah, I would've done GA but after the Rose Bowl GA fiasco my husband absolutely refused to do GA this time! haha!

Fitz!!! It's SUCH a long way from now, things might work out afterall. You have a great attitude and good things happen to good people :hug:

Fitz - I definitely can't afford it, but I did it anyway. If I could loan you the money, I would (Maddy said she would if she could, too) :hug:

There's plenty of time between now and June. Don't be discouraged. Things always have a way of working themselves out, right? :yes: Remember the Rose Bowl GA? :hug:

tell relatives that you need money for a ticket - that could be your Xmas resent

Oh, Fitz, don't be sad. Hang in there!

I am in the same boat. Like Lila, I can't really afford it so I am only going to get Seattle tix for now...and hold out hope for Denver. If it works out, great! If not, so be it.

Like everyone else has said, you never know what can happen. June is a long way off. :hug:

I'm sorry Fitz... I totally shouldn't have bought my one ticket. Something will come up, I have faith.

Oh and I'm a total idiot and originally had my ticket mailed, but my address is still my old one. I was able to call ticketmaster and have it sent to Will Call, phew.

Oh and I'm a total idiot and originally had my ticket mailed, but my address is still my old one. I was able to call ticketmaster and have it sent to Will Call, phew.

^Thanks for that. I just updated my address with ticketmaster.

Fitz :hug: an extra ticket always appears for those really wanting to go to a show. I'd bet on you having one by the time June comes around. We'd really miss you so you have to go.

I'm Boots and practicing for tomorrow. Is it the $55 that are GA? Why can't it just say GA and there are really $30 tickets?

Yes, but be careful because there are seats that are also $55. Choose GENERAL ADMISSION - STANDING under section.:D

I swear that wasn't an option just a minute ago.

:reject:

Oooh It's because I had a different price point checked. Wow I'm glad I'm doing a warm up. :)

lol I think all U2 fans are quite dorky....however thats what makes us excellent too :)

We are loyal and die hard to the end!

I'm Boots and practicing for tomorrow. Is it the $55 that are GA? Why can't it just say GA and there are really $30 tickets?

Me too! I just updated my credit card, double checked my mailing address and made sure the email with my code is still in my inbox! :hyper:

Since the NJ show is out of GA's , maybe I should just try and buy 1 for this show first. I'm not sure if they release more tickets at each new "on sale" time for the different groups. If I try for nj and they don;t release any, that could be the minute or two where anaheim sells out of GA too. Decisions, decisions. Trying to hedge my bets. :hmm:
:crack:

anyone with a presale password try poking around to see what's avail ? does

anyone know if $55 seats on the 'middle level 301-348' actually exist ? (Anaheim)

i'm guessing they would be around section 330 ?

or the $30 (lower level 114-122 diamond club) exist? Section 122 is what comes up for the Citi presale "vip" package for $500 so i doubt a $30 seat would be so close

When it comes to GA, I don't even bother putting in the price. I just choose that option in the "Location" option and TM will figure out the rest.

I know a few people who ended up with seats by putting in the $55 and then not noticing that they had been given $55 seats. (I think because TM also put some verbage next to the seat that was pulled saying "For General Admission choose that option" ) and it was very confusing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom