June 6 & 7, 2010 Anaheim IV: The Party Planning Continues

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's gonna be impossible to top Muse though! Well, unless it was Muse and The Chemical Brothers.

I was being semi-facetious about Kanye :wink: Not my type of music AT ALL, but he hacked it pretty well, even though this clearly wasn't his audience. Very energetic, and he brought a string quartet (??) that was fantastic.

311 and blink didn't want in?

lol. Hell add No Doubt and I'm in. And it could be worse, they could have added Limp Bizkit.

I never got to see The Police.

One of the best openers for the U2 was Garbage. :up:

Garbage is so good live, didn't see them open for U2 though. I did see No Doubt on that tour, also a great live band.

Pearl Jam were pretty damn good :wink:
I didn't get Muse as an opener :angry:

I was so bitter when I heard PJ were opening in Hawaii and I couldn't go. Also, don't get me started on missing out on Muse opening. The BEPs weren't god awful like Damien Marley but still.

Best opener for me though, was Rage.

More bitterness here. My mom wouldn't let me drive down to LA for that show. Grrr.

Updated lists below, get the details here.

Hopefully all babysitting arrangements will fall properly into place for everyone.

Disneyland list:
dsmith2904
MissVelvetDress_75
kellyahern
d.darroch
Lila64
BonosLil'Pal94
Dakotalola
I Move in Mysterious Ways (aka Gorilla)
nicv
BAW
No spoken words (maybe)
ladywithspinninghead (maybe)

California Pizza Kitchen list:
dsmith2904
MissVelvetDress_75
lauramullen
Romi
KellyAhern
I Move in Mysterious Ways (aka Gorilla)
paulrg
Krisi83
Trojanchick99
Kafrun
mtnfox (maybe)
Pam (maybe)
d.darroch
Martha
Lila
Maddy
RedRocksU2
nicv
FitzChivalry
BluRmGrl
Kelly
redkat
Edge_Orchestra
anadgemila
zuropa_fit
zuropa_fit BFF
Anibal
vjacqb
U2FloridaFan
Dakotalola
Outsider
BAW
Mr. BAW
HBK-79
DRay9911

I was at Coachella '06. :hi5:

Daft Punk :rockon: :drool: :combust: Sigur Ros :drool: Franz :drool: Depeche :drool:

Hahaha YES!! :hi5: Those were the exact acts I saw too! I remember rushing to the dance tent for daft punk after depeche mode finished on the main stage. That was a great year! My apologies for singing my lungs out during the Franz set if I happened to be near you :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom