July 24, 25, 27 - Croke Park - All Dublin Tour Dates Discussion HERE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
my wife and I are in for both nights, along with another couple , all GA, so if anyone wants to meet up thursday night 2/23 for some pints in temple bar, brazen head, or any other pub- count us in

I'm officially in -- GA for both 24th and 25th!!!!:hyper: This is something that hadn't even crossed my mind 48 hours ago, so I'm a bit overwhelmed. Would love to meet up with any Interferencers over there!! Flying into Dublin morning of the 23rd. I am completely blown away!:heart:

spanisheyes68

It looks like we are all getting in on the morning of the 23rd, so we should meet-up and figure out a good GA system. We could all go in line together and save spots if some want to leave and shower, eat,etc.

me too! :up: wonder what the chances are of a 3rd show being added... :hmm:

from what i understand, croke can only have 3 concerts per year? And there is a "Take That" concert in June... so is there really any chance of a 3rd U2 show? hmmmm:hmm:

and it's going to be so great because the only U2 concert i saw it was like:

morumbi_021.jpg

:lmao: :lmao:

SOOO :hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:

They will be closer than that. The stage looks like it goes out kind of far. The experience of seeing them in Dublin too. You can also sit, go to the bathroom, eat, etc before they come on

anything is better than that :lmao: :lmao: but u couldn't choose where u wanted to stay... i mean the first night here u could, but the second... :angry::angry:
YEAH! And next day... OMG :dance: hope find u guys at GA in Dublin 2 :hyper::hyper::applaud::applaud::applaud:

I queued in stephens green from 3.50pm yesterday. 16 hours! Was about 18th in the queue. But it was worth it as I got my GA ticket for Saturday :) Got it at about 8.20am. Does anybody know when all the GA tickets sold out? If i hear that the people who joined the queue at 6am this morning got GA tickets I'd feel like I wasted my time putting myself through such misery in the cold lol

They were still selling tickets at 9.30am in stephens green. Would have thought they would have sold out within an hour like last time. Maybe there was a higher allocation to head office this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom