July 24, 25, 27 - Croke Park - All Dublin Tour Dates Discussion HERE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The RED tickets are not available anymore. Also I wonder if anyone tried to get 6 tickets this morning as that is what they had originally.... Oh only 17 more hours of this agonizing wait....

I'll know how you feel when the presale for the US dates happens. My fiancees Breathe code is what we are using.

Dublin travel

Does anyone have any suggestions or reviews about best places to stay in Dublin. I am trying to make travel arrangements for the 2 shows this summer. I am looking for the cheapest flights as well as hotels. Any tips would be great. I know cheap is not always the best but for 2 college students sometimes its the only way. By the way I will be flying from the US. Thanks for all the help!

This will probably get moved, but two site you need to know. tripadvisor.com and kayak.com. Use these to get reviews and to get the best airfare and hotel prices...

i was replying to a post a few pages back, an american asking for advice....

Don't doubt! Definitly go to Dublin!!

I booked a flight today after i managed to get tickets in the presale:hyper:
I've been to dublin a few times, also in 2005 with the vertigo tour, and i can't hardly wait to go there again.

It is something special to see u2 in their hometown, great atmosphere, one big party. Dublin is a very nice city, not unsafe at all (we were there as 2 females, we could even walk on the streets late at night, something i wouldn't do in amsterdam), the people are very kind (very different from holland where i come from. here people hardly talk to each other). you don't need a car, you can walk, take the bus or the dart.
I LOVE DUBLIN :heart::heart:

Just booked my flight with Ryanair. reserved a room at a hotel for the 24th and 25th July and now have to get the tickets tomorrow morning, hopefully. Only problem now is that my friend probably can't make it due to the cost of it all, so have to pay for the hotel myself.... Good luck to everyone who is still trying to get tickets and glad to read that so many people were able to get what they wanted and the presale went well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom