It's officially 18,000 naked people

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Chizip

Blue Crack Addict
www.jpg

Sicy said:
Why are they naked?

MEXICO CITY - A record 18,000 people took off their clothes to pose for U.S. photographic artist Spencer Tunick on Sunday in Mexico City's Zocalo square, the heart of the ancient Aztec empire.

Tunick, who has raised eyebrows by staging mass nude photo shoots in cities from Dusseldorf, Germany, to Caracas, smashed his previous record of 7,000 volunteers set in 2003 in Barcelona, Spain.

Directing with a megaphone, Tunick shot a series of pictures with his Mexican models simultaneously raising their arms, then lying on their backs in the square as well as another scene on a side street with volunteers arranged in the shape of an arrow.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/18522292/?GT1=9951

I don't understand this type of "art" personaly but whatever :shrug:

I can't believe they got 18,000 people to do that. I don't get it. I guess I'm not artistic.

I've been to a rofftop restaurant there (pictured)

I am a little suprised that their clothing wasn't stolen there in mexico city!

Check out that huge pole in the middle!

i was using my special zoom feature to try to find some naked chicks, and look what i came across...

isthatzoney.jpg

:hmm:

elevated_u2_fan said:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/18522292/?GT1=9951

I don't understand this type of "art" personaly but whatever :shrug:

Years ago, I saw a program about him on Biography Channel. It was after he had just started out doing this and it was really interesting. He's a really neat, humble guy. And some of his photographs in his "naked" series are pretty amazing. He took one at The Burning Man Festival that was just :applaud:

Chizip said:
i was using my special zoom feature to try to find some naked chicks, and look what i came across...

isthatzoney.jpg

Oh...

My...

GAW.

I love Chizip. Seriously, I'm really close to proposing.

chips.......................salsa.................................beer..............................Mr BAW.............................poker....................................Oreo's.....................
:lol:

<(Thread derailer)

Back
Top Bottom