it's official # two doctors, one day!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

verte76

Blue Crack Addict
So I had *two* doctor's appointments this morning! The first one was an orthopedic surgeon to get diagnosis and treatment for my osteoarthritis. One knee is messed up so he gave me some meds for it, he says it's very treatable. Great! Then I had to go to the internist to get this annoying dizziness diagnosed. It's not a big deal, some allergies are screwing up the air getting to my inner ear by blocking some inner sinuses, so I got an antihistimine. I started with the X-rays at 8 A.M. Ouch. I am not a morning person. :censored: :censored: I'm exhausted now so I'm going to take a nap.:yawn: :yawn:

I can think of alot of things I'd rather do, trust me. But these illnesses are a pain, and I'm glad I'm getting them treated. My knee looked pretty awful in the X-ray. :yikes: :yikes:

Speaking of Ortho... I need to find out why I have a bad hip. I feel like an 80 year old! I can't even roll out of bed without being in pain. Hence why I sleep in :lol:

Hope they work out your knee problems alright!

Take care of those knees verte, and Cleasai the same with your hip. My dad is nearly 80 and honest to God the man get's around better than I do. Take it from someone who knows. I let mine go too long and I am now wondering if I could even stand for an entire concert. I'm trying to decide if I want to have my other knee replaced or wait for some miracle cartilage replacement to come along. I hate to think about another 8 weeks off work and the physical therapy is mind blowing pain. (but it works) Really, start now. Take gluclosamine, or shark cartilage whatever it takes to keep those joints strong. I speak from experience. take care verte.:wave:

Ooh, yikes Sue. My mother's had two hip replacement surgeries and one of those replacements is getting screwed up, so she's in alot of pain. This knee is f:censored:d up, and I need to be on something, but I don't have to have a replacement and I hope I never do.
You don't even want to know how much I'm having to pay for these :censored: prescriptions. :mad: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom