it's official # the Christmas parade

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

verte76

Blue Crack Addict
I rode on a really nice float at the Christmas parade in a small town near Birmingham this afternoon. We made the float; it looked like a small castle. We were all wearing medieval costumes; two of the ladies carried falcons just as people did in those days. The birds were a hit. We kept hearing "those are *real* birds". There were about fifteen floats that drove through downtown Hanceville, making a loop around the local nursing home to give the residents a nice view. Then we went to a restaurant for our group Christmas party. I'm happy but pretty darn tired and will be goofing off for a couple of hours before hitting the sack.

There were several churches and businesses involved in the parade. This town has had what is maybe the best Christmas parade in the whole state for about twenty years now. It was fun being in it. Incidentally it's the same town that EWTN's shrine is in, (EWTN has two buildings, the TV station and a shrine, and the shrine is in Hanceville) so it's quite an enterprising little place.

Last edited:
One time, I had a Christmas parade in the dorm I lived in. The parade consisted of me pulling a sled full of stuffed animals up and down the hall and hollering for people to go sledding with me.

Bonochick said:
One time, I had a Christmas parade in the dorm I lived in. The parade consisted of me pulling a sled full of stuffed animals up and down the hall and hollering for people to go sledding with me.
:lol:

Back
Top Bottom