It's official Stray Cat and yet another cat thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MissVelvetDress_75

Blue Crack Addict
basking in my post-concert glow still mesmerized b
so a neighbor cat, my only favorite cat apparently got a lady cat pregnant. one of his kittens has decided to adopt my parents house as its own. last night it greeted me when i got home from work and stood outside every door and window and meowed. my mother felt bad and gave it left overs for it to eat. last night when i got home from being out, i was on the phone with this guy and i got attacked by my stray cat. :mad: well it wasnt a attack but it did surprise me out of nowhere. it followed me into the garage. i had to tell the cat it could not come inside with me and it was to either spend the night in the garage or leave. i think my friend thought i had lost it. lol anyhow. the cat slept in the garage. i got up this morning to get something out of my car, it again greeted me and purred and rubbed up against my legs. apparently it likes me. i only like it because it is my favorite cat's offspring. but i can't keep a cat, i am allergic to them. *sneeze*

I was disappointed when the thread wasnt about what I thought it would be about, so I feel the need to post this picture:

straycats.jpg

this cat has to go. i need to find a home for it. i am highly allergic to it. it jumped on my lap and try to fall asleep on me this afternoon. it tried to rub its face against mine and now i am all itchy! :scream: a dog also chased it up a tree.

how should i advertise to adopt a stray cat?

Back
Top Bottom